Chapter 3 - Arrival at Smash Mansion

We've had the spotlight on Y/N for what? 2 chapters? Well, how about we switch the spotlight to his new allies for a quick sec?
The news of Y/N's arrival at the Smash Mansion clearly didn't go unnoticed by its members and for the last few days before his departure, he was the main point of every conversation.

So anyway, switching back to our main star, after 1 hour of driving, he was finally brought in front of the mansion. Y/N still felt a bit nervous, especially because some shuffling noises from the inside could be heard when he  approachsd the front door.
After a few seconds, the door is finally opened by Mario, who immesiately recognized Y/N.

Mario: "Oh, Y/N L/N! Finally you're here! Welcome to the Smash Mansion!"
Y/N: "Thanks, but please, just call me Y/N."

Mario then gestured Y/N to enter and shortly after, they were both inside the mansion's main hall.
The sight was simply breathtaking, which is a lot especially for Y/N, considering that he comes from a game where high-tech is basically seen on a daily basis.
Aside the mansion itself, the people living in it didn't stop surprising Y/N either, with some not even describable properly by him.
After the quick introduction, Mario took Y/N for a tour of the mansion, which included: training rooms, a swimming pool, a roof (no sh*t author) and more, including Y/N's room.

Later that night...

Y/N was making his way to the roof, since he always enjoyed stargazing, even back home. As soon as he got on the roof, he noticed someone was already there and quietly tried to leave-

???: "Y/N, it's fine if you stay, you don't have to leave..."
Y/N: "I've never seen you around here, how do you know my name?"
???: "The news of your arrival didn't go unnoticed, you know... Regardless, pleasure to meet you. I'm Rosalina."

Shortly after, the 2 just kept stargazing while talking about space, despite the fact Rosalina mostly listened to Y/N ramble... at least until 3 a.m, where Y/N finally realized how late in the night it actually was and decided to head to bed.
While leaving, he also caught a glimpse of Rosalina but quickly left so that he wouldn't get caught staring

Y/N: "Dang, i got to talk to a pretty hot girl and didn't even realize it until now? Woah..."

When walking back to his room, he accidentally bumped into someone and the person accidentally dropped a glass of water. Luckily, Y/N managed to activate his Time Stop ability fast enough to grab the cup, not spill any water and give it back to the mysterious person.

Y/N: "Here, you dropped this..."
???: "H-How did you do that?!"
Y/N: "Let's just say it's a small skill of mine for me to know... and for you to find out."
???: "Oh, you bet I'll figure that trick out! But aside that... who are you?"
Y/N: "Y/N, nice to meet you. And you are?"
Robin: "Oh, you're the new guy? I'm Robin, nice to meet you! Sorry to cut the conversation short, but I really have to go..."
Y/N:"It's fine, see you soon."

A few minutes later...

Y/N finally got back in his own room and onto his own bed. Before sleeping, his only thought on his mind was: "I still miss my actual home a bit, but hey, this might not be as bad as i thought after all..."