*notice*

Hello all! 

As you can see, this is not an update (I am so sorry!) and I am here to tell you what's going to be happening in the near to distant future. I am at a crossroad with this story right now, and I'm not sure which direction to take it.

There's another chapter or two that I can crunch out before I reach big problems, so I've definitely been procrastinating on writing those. With the lack of information on the timeline for the next movie (or whether or not it's even happening, at this point I have no clue tbh) I need to decide whether or not I want to wait for however long it may take for the next installment, or say fuck it and roll my own road with it.

I've been debating for several months at this point, and I still am no closer to making my decision, so I've decided to come to you lovely people! What would you rather see me write? A spin off from the franchise with my own twist, to be potentially continued into a marauders era or golden trio fic, or for me to wait to write anything till after we get a concrete announcement?

While this is probably a disappointing notice, I am looking to publish my next fic soon, so you can be on the look out for that if it's something you'd be interested in! 

Yours,

Z