chapter 5: Krystal lore galore

TW: mention of suicide

On the inside of each of Krystal's arms there is a thick line of skin covered with scales, in the middle of each line Linnet could see a scar.

Krystal studied Linnet's reaction. "Would you like me to tell you about how I got to hell?"

Linnet nodded. She was actually really interested in what some of them did to get sent to hell.

Yanking the leash out Amber's hands, who made the mistake of dashing to close in order to get away from Ash, she stated. "Alright, I will tell you. But we have to keep moving" She shook the leash around. "And Amber, I will use this unless you promise to stay within 10 feet of one us at all times, can you do that?"

Amber nodded pouting while Ash laughed at her, which resulted in her sticking out her tongue.

"Wait, you're telling your story?" Krystal nodded. Amber started jumping."Ooeh her story is always the best. It has it all, action, angst, mysterie." she counted on her fingers.

"Murder, horror, gore, betrail." Axel added.

"Axel, you know it doesn't contain any horror or gore right?" Krystal started walking.

"Yea I know, but that would make the story better."

"Well, Putting it simply, I was a spy for the wrong side of the war. My job was to get as much information on the enemy as possible. I think I had been spying for about 3 years when my cover was blown during one of my missions."

Amber grabbed Linnet and started shaking her "This is where it gets goooooooooooooooood!!!" Linnet rolled her eyes and shoved her off.

"But instead of killing me, they took me to an interrogation room. They told me they could use me as a dubbel spy. I agreed not wanting to be killed, and when my mission was over I went back to base to report everything. Well, not everything because I accidentally forgot to inform them about my cover being blown."

"And then? Then what happe-" Ash put his hand on Amber's mouth.

"Just. Just let her finish the story." Amber whined under the hand but nodded. Ash slowly removed his hand.

"Anyway, after I informed my boss every bit of false information I could think of, I wandered around the facility. Trying to find any amount of useful information I could."

Amber was about to open her mouth when Jake glared at her, shutting her up pretty quickly. " You already know exactly what is going to happen because we've all heard the story a thousand times because you won't stop asking her to tell it."

"I guess I'll cut this short. So basically after gathering information for both sides for quite some time, the side that I was being a dubbel spy forced me to kill my friends from the side I originally was spying for."

"And it was very gory and there was a lot of blood and then she got really depressed, so she killed herself." Axel threw his arm around Krystal who pushed him off.

"Pretty much."