chapter 7: how to court someone demon and angel style in 3 easy trauma's

in a white room supported by beautifully decorated pillars a young girl had just arrived. She looked panicked. It only took a few moments for the young girl to realize where she was and how she got there. "Where is he?" She frantically asked someone standing in the room with the young girl.

"Amber?" she shook her head. "Are you ok?" her brother asked. She nodded replying.

The group was guided to a set of simple white chairs. "Amber, why did you end up in hell?"

She looked at her friends nervously "I kind of sneaked in when I died." she rubbed her neck "But Ash would have done the same for me." Ash nodded

"Is that so? Because it says right here in this note that he was planning on leaving you behind." One of the angels said, tapping the paper on the table.

Ash stood up abruptly.

"Before you say anything let me read this outloud for everyone to hear."

"Don't" Ash warned Amber looked at her brother confused.

"Amber, you are everything to me. You're my reason for living, you probably don't even realize how much you mean to me. You have done and helped me through so much. But I don't think you can help me through this. I hate the fact that life pushed me to the point of leaving you behind, but I just can't do this anymore. None of this is your fault, I know you probably won't believe that but it's the truth. I love you more than you'll ever know. I hope that we will see each other again someda-"

"STOP!!!" Amber screamed tears covering her face.

"So you still want to stay with a brother who was going to leave you anyway, or are you coming to heaven where you belong?" The angel smirked.

Ash looked at his crying sister, he hated seeing her like this. "I was beaten and tortured by my parents almost my whole life, I have been bulied since I was 8, our parrents abondend us when I was 16, I had to provide food for both me and my sister by getting a job, becaus of that job I was lucky if I got a full minute of sleep. I was tired and made an irrational decision to write that note, but I never went through with it because of her! Because I was wrong when I thought she couldn't help me through this one."

Amber watched as her brother grabbed an angel by their colour and yell at it. The angel simply pushed him away and waved his hand.

"Fine, fine. I call to the stand a witness.'' They pointed at a small stand next to them, and a woman appeared.

"MOM?!"

"Hi darlings." She smiled and waved sweetly. "Wait what are all those strangers doing here, this is a private matter." She stated.

"They stay." Ash said bluntly

"This is family." Their mother said, crossing her arms.

"That's WHY they stay." He snarked.

"That's not your family." she raised her voice.

"They are more of a family to me than you ever were!"

"They don't know you!"

"AND YOU DO?" he screamed back.

Ash was getting worked up and frustrated he needed this to end fast."DON'T you disrespect me!" she slammed her hands on the stand.

Ash felt someone grabbing his hand. Amber smiled at her brother, but he could see she was still crying.

The door slammed open and Carl came tumbling through it. "SHE IS NOT IN THE DUNGUAN... Uhm DUNGUEN... THE THINGY FOR THE PRISONERS. Oh you're busy I see so sorry I'll leave you to it'' Carl started to turn around but was stopt.

"Wait, who?" The angel leading the court case asked.

"Mortua!" Carl exclaimed

"Yea, again, who?"

"The super dangerous being who started the war on earth." Carl explained.

"Ooooooooh her." ... "OOOOH! HER! uhm, oke, you guys will be sent back to hell...somewhere, and we will continue this court later." they waved their hand and the group disappeared only vaguely hearing the angel in charge say something along the lines of 'Bethany make sure this case is solved later'

They all looked around confused when they appeared where they were before. Axel yelled "BEACH DAY EPISODE, LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!" as he ran to the water.