chapter 11: get in bitches we're going shopping

"What are the things we need? I do suggest not bringing as much as last time. I think it's best if we only fill one bag." Ash had asked Tillie for a pen and paper so he could write down everything they needed.

"Well for starters we need a bag that we can fill," Krystal pointed at the piece of paper. "We also need to figure out where we would be sleeping, so far we got lucky and tonight we could ask Tillie if we could sleep there for the night. But we also need to travel through the woods at some point."

"Does that mean I can hug the trees?" At that Krystal hit Axel.

Ash held up the paper and handed it to Krystal since she was standing closest. "I finished the list, let me know if I forgot something."

The list was passed down until everybody had read it. "How did you finish it so fast and not miss anything?" Linnet was stunned.

"I am very efficient." He simply shrugged.

and with that they went on their way. They first got a bag, then some food.

After a few hours they had everything on the list, except clothes. So they went to the clothes store.

"Amber, that is a cat onesie?"

Amber nodded happily holding up a black cat onesie. "How about you try this instead?" Krystal held up a long off the shoulder sleeved T-shirt with a cat holding a knife in its mouth. Amber dropped the onesie and yanked it out her hands.

"I need this." She said, pointing at the shirt. Amber ripped it out of her hands and squealed.

"Girls, I found the holy grail," Linnet held up a hoodie with big pockets. "and it gets better." as she held up a pair of jeans with a lot of big pockets.

The boys looked confused as the girls stared at the items as if they were a rare find.

"They have pockets. Actual pockets." Krystal said, amazed.

"Oh I am getting these." Linnet said, still staring at the items as if they are a winning lottery ticket.

"They're just pockets." Jake said as he grabbed a simple grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Still rocking the yellow socks with red crocs.

"Exactly they're actual pockets, I can even fit my hand in here." Linnet replied and Jake shrugged.

"Hey Ash, what do you think of these?" Ash was scared that his sister was planning something similar as with at the beach.

"Amber, I am not doing this again." He sighed but smiled when he saw that she was holding up a simple dark blue T-shirt with captain america's shield.

"I'm not that mean." She smirked as he gently took the shirt.

"You aren't mean at al." he stated

"Aahw!"

"You're just annoying sometimes." he smirked.

"Rude, but fair." She turned around and skipped away.

"Are little sisters always like that?" He asked himself, groaning.

"How do you expect me to know I don't have a sister." Linnet stood next to him, enjoying the pockets. "I can't believe that all I had to do to get proper pockets was to just go to hell. Suus sacculos aut vitam ego coniecto."

"So how do I look?" Krystal asked, coming out of one of the fitting rooms wearing a t- shirt with a denim jacket and ripped jeans.

"You look amazing, as always." Jake complimented a light blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Yea you always look amazing." Amber agreed.

"Has anyone seen Axel?" Jake asked, looking around. "Oh boy, we lost him."

That's when a screaming Axel came running their way. "They-have-knives." he breathed out.

Just as Linnet and Amber were about to follow him Jake stopt them. "What would we need knives for?"

Linnet made a stabbing motion with a bored expression on her face. Amber and Axel nodded in agreement. Before they could be stopped again the trio was already gone.

"From now on I will call those three the knife trio and no one can stop me." Krystal said smugly.

[suus sacculos aut vitam ego coniecto -> It's life or pockets I guess.]