𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Today or tomorrow, you'll eventually realize who you belong to Maya", he says unclasping my bra, and pushing his face into the crook of my neck.

"Who? The one waiting for me outside?", I reply teasingly out of breath.

I feel him chuckle as the sound vibrates through my body down to my throbbing heat as I clench my thighs.

"When are you going to admit I'm the cause of this, hm?", he asks parting my thighs and caressing my skin as he latches his mouth to my neck.

"When you admit I'm the cause of this—", I say rubbing my knee against his erection.

—𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬—

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅 - twenty-four

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐙 - thirty-six

 — 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 — 

a lingerie model and a part-time journalist, who loves both of her jobs. she has always been an independent individual making her own decisions and living by her own means. that is until she meets someone just as stubborn as her who always gets what he wants, and this time, he wants her.

— 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐎 — 

CEO of one of the largest companies in England and rumored to have followed his uncle's steps into the mafia world. the most egoistic man she's ever met. he takes after his father, cold, and completely full of himself expecting everything he wants to be with him. 

SHE IS 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

—𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬—

sensitive topics

substance abuse

mature content

mature speech

—𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫—

His Intoxication © eroticiriss 2023

All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. Expect the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial use permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

—𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞—

thank you for reading my book! this is my first book and 

may not be as good but i'm quite confident about it.

hope you like it! mwah (✿◠‿◠)