𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺

Yunjin was sleeping peacefully until shouting came from downstairs woke her up which in return made her groan from annoyance.

She tired to go back to sleep but was met with no luck so she got up and freshen up and slowly walked downstairs to find out who was shouting so early in the morning.

As yunjin was walking downstairs,half way down she saw her mother talking on the phone speaking angry and she was shouting at someone which made her chuckle.

"it that's father telling you about the divorce paper damn your not taking it good"

Mrs.jeon stop talking on the phone and looked up at her daughter as yunjin saw she looked at her she waved at her with a smile on her face.

Yunjin down the stairs and walked in the kitchen and saw that breakfast was ready so she sat down not waiting on her mother.

She walked inside the kitchen a few minutes after Yunjin as the two eat in silence with no one attempting to speak and to say the maids were enjoying this would be an rude but they were soo.

"Your brother called"

"Did he now?"

"Saying that you should come say with him for until you turn 18 which is weird because he never talked to me and he call to speak to me not your father"

"Geeze i wonder why?" Anyone would notice that yunjin tone was sarcastic.

"That attitude of yours is getting on my nerves"

"Okay?"

"You know just because your father's not here doesn't mean you shouldn't learn to respect me"

"No thanks"

"You should learn to respect your elders"

"Like i said before no thanks do you wanna know what you are a fucking bitch your nothing but a pathic whore without dad no one will respect you and i wouldn't even blame dad if he cheated on y-"

The maids gasp as mrs.jeon slapped yunjin
"My decision is finale and no one can change that you will no go live with your brother and if i was have to drug you to let you go overseas then believe me i will"

Yunjin eyes moved from her mother to her brother who was behind there mother just staring at them and anyone could have notice that he was anger.

"O-Oppa"

Mrs.jeon froze as yunjin called out to her brother,she finally build up the courage to look at her son so she turned around slowly "Jae-jun this isn't what it looks like i swear!"

Jae-jun started walking towards them which made mrs.jeon heart started beating faster but he just walked ignore her and walked towards yunjin and picked her up and started walking but stopped beside his mother "Touch her again and i swear" and without waiting for his mother respond he walked away with his sister.

As they reached upstairs Jae-jun told yunjin to go pack everything she needed and she just nodded without reply.

As she left Jae-jun Walked downstairs to see his mother as he was entering the kitchen
"your not taking her" when she got no response from Jae-jun she followed him to the kitchen
"Jae-jun my words are finale your not taking her"

Once again Jae-jun ignored her and walked to the fridge and took a water out which in return made mrs.jeon more angrier.

"JAE-JUN YOUR NOT TAKING MY DAUGHTER"

mrs.jeon flinch when a bottle almost almost contact with her head.

"Sending her overseas without her constant, slapping her and even burning her hand you've got some nerves calling yourself a mother"

"am her mother i can do anything that i feel is right "

"This is the reason why dad left you, you've got no self control over yourself and this is why i left you even yunjin leaving you"

This was the first time Jae-jun has ever spoken to her like that so she was shock and he saw that so be started walking away to check up on yunjin.

"You know she's just like but just more of a leader than a follower"

"What?"

"She just like but unlike you she doesn't follow she lead's she make people do what she whats with no regrets. Just a few weeks ago she made a girl commit suicide"

"Stop lying "

"Am not just wait and see she's just like yeon-jin but unlike her she doesn't hide while bulling anyone and everyone in the school will literally cover for her"

Jae-jun didn't reply he just walked away and went upstairs to his sister.

A man in a prison cell started smiling while looking at a calendar "just a few more days and am a free man walking"

__©𝐕𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐁𝐁𝐘𝐄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━