Chapter 1:Run away

Tidal heard Coral scream "Tidal get back here!".Tidal shook his head his talons hit the hard stone in the Sea kingdom.He pasted the guards and went under water.He saw Coral right behind him.He went deeper in the cold water.Tidals eyes scanned the coral walls to find a hole to hide in.Coral grabbed his tail but he shook roughly and turned sharply.Coral let go and flashed something with her stripes.Tidal had not learned aquatic yet but he still flashed something back.He found a narrow hole big enough for him to slip in.Tidal grabbed the sides and pushed himself in the hole as Coral got her talons in the hole.Tidal moved out away from corals talons and he started swimming up.His large wings spread out and he flapped his wings to go up faster.His wings hit the walls of the hole but he got up.There was a air pocket but he passed it because he knew he didn't need it.Tidal managed to dig through the dirt at the ceiling to get up and out of the Kingdom.He shot his head up to see bright light hit his vision.He squinted and looked back down 'Don't follow me mom' He hissed in his mind and grabbed at the stone next to the dirt to haul himself up.He got up a while later and shook his scales.Tidal looked to his side to see if any Seawings had followed him.None had but he was for sure that Coral sent some guards and scouts to search for him.Tidal slowly walked to the beach and pushed his talons in the warm white sand.He started walking to the Forest in front of him and looked back at the ocean 'When I'm older....I'm going to have my own life without any danger to my self.'