𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈

Lewis is one of the most famous Formula 1 drivers in the world. The heartthrob of many young girls and an idol of many young people, Lewis is one of the most famous people in the UK. Handsome, tattooed, friendly, a man everyone would like to have by their side.

And then there was Ophelia, a young girl pursuing her dreams as a model and actress. Luckily for her, she's known Lewis since she was little, he's like her non-existent brother to her. She can't imagine her life without him, she doesn't know it without him. She doesn't want to live without him, not after her parents passed away and she is now on her own with only Lewis by her side. She went through so many ups and downs and every time Lewis pulled her out of it when it got hard. And she was more than grateful for that.

Time passed after her parents' death and she learned to deal with it, even if it was especially hard for her on some days. Her two jobs that she did with passion helped her a lot. They distracted her from what had happened back then. She became more and more successful with her jobs and after a while she met Luisa and Charlotte. Two young girls, Luisa was also a model and Charlotte studied architecture and art. They became like best friends. But what Ophelia didn't know was that her life would change completely from now on...