𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

I looked at Max and then back at Lewis. I didn't know what to say because I know Lewis is quick to play the overprotective brother.

,, I brought her, that's not a problem is it Lewis?" Max looked deep into his eyes and I saw a slight grin flash across his face.

,, As long as you don't get too close to her" Lewis turned to me and whispered something in my ear.

,,Feli take care of yourself, I don't want you to get hurt" he looked at me urgently for a moment after the words and then walked away.

I thought about his words for a moment before I took the champagne glass from Max and drank some of it. I wanted to enjoy the evening and I did, because after a while I didn't even know how much I had drunk. I only knew it was a lot. I was about to walk back to the bar to get another drink when a hand suddenly pulled me back and stood right in front of Max who was looking at me. I felt his breath, his strong hands around my waist, and the good smelling perfume, all of which made it almost irresistible to kiss him. I looked deep into his eyes and then at his lips. He did the same to me. And I knew I would regret it the next day.

,, Fuck it" I pulled him to me and kissed him.

When his warm soft lips met mine, my whole body began to tingle. He pulled his big hands up to my head and held it tightly. I enjoyed it and I knew he did too. He detached himself from me and stared at me. I grinned.

,,I think we should go back to the hotel" he put a hand around my waist and suddenly lifted me up. I stared at him as he carried me out.

When we arrived at the hotel, he took me up to his room.

,,Max, I don't know if this is such a good idea, I'm pretty drunk..." I doubted what I was doing here.

,,I'd better go" as I rummaged in my pocket for my hotel key I realised I had lost it.

"It looks like you have no choice but to stay here" he looked at me and then took me to the living room.

I decided to take a quick shower to clear my head. When I was done, I put a towel on. I had forgotten that I didn't even have a change of clothes. So I asked Max

"I need something to wear, if you don't mind".

He pointed to his suitcase and I opted for a simple oversized T-shirt.

,, It suits you, I could get used to the look."

I laughed, after talking for a while, I noticed the alcohol. We agreed it was better to go to sleep, and Max left the bed to me and he slept on the couch.

———

The next morning my head was pounding. I would have liked to lie down in my bed again and go back to sleep. But that wasn't my bed at all, and it wasn't my room either. Last night's memories were already rushing through my head.
The party, the kiss, Max... but there was something else that I only saw in fragments. We slept together...

I tried to make an effort to find out what happened yesterday, but my headache made it almost impossible. I felt it start to tingle inside me and I got a strange feeling. I ran to the toilet and threw up. And out of nowhere all the emotions, feelings and memories rushed into my head and I saw yesterday's gift clearly in my mind.

Flashback:

We had decided to go to sleep but something in me longed for him, a desire for him arose. I sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at Max who was lying on the sofa. I thought he was asleep but when he moved I exhaled in relief. Max felt my eyes on him and turned to me. I didn't have to say much, my eyes were enough, he stood up and came to me until he was standing directly in front of me. I felt his breath as he leaned towards me. He whispered something in my ear and I just nodded silently. Then he grabbed me and lifted me up, we started kissing intensely until he pushed me against the wall. The kisses became more intense and energetic. After a while, I pushed him down on the bed, we started touching each other, and then the memories faded.

Only now do you realise that your mobile phone rang and it was Charlotte and Luisa.

,, Ophelia, omg what happened yesterday?" Luisa was completely beside herself

,,We saw your story on Instagram and were amazed"

,,Girls, what are you talking about?" I didn't know what the are talking about, which Instagram Story?

,, Don't tell me you don't know what you did yesterday" Luisa became serious and I realised something was wrong.

,, Ophelia look what you've done!"

I noticed how I began to tremble. I opened Instagram and was flooded with messages. I clicked on my story and was speechless. I just stared at my   phone and couldn't make a sound, although Luisa and Charlotte asked me questions. What had I done?

Ophelias Story:

* Seen by 500 thousand people*

,, No no no, that can't be right! Fuck, Luisa Charlotte what do I do now?!" I noticed little tears running down my cheek. How could I get out of this situation?