𝐶𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒

You were already on your way to the paddock after you had brought your things to the fancy hotel and dressed up a bit more summery. Because unlike London, the weather here was breathtaking.

You've opted for a loose dress that still does a good job, accentuates your waist and shows off your long legs . The dress is also cut lower at the top, which makes your chest look even more attractive. Your hair is loose and wavy because of the bun , which completes your look. To complete my outfit, I wore several necklaces around my neck. One of them has a golden cross with the inscription of my name "Ophelia". It had a great meaning for me because my mother gave it to me for my 18th birthday and I always carried it with me.

When you arrived at the paddock and were taken to the Mercedes garages, of course you had to do a story for Instagram. I mean somehow there was something attractive about the spectacle that was happening in front of you that you wanted to share with everyone.

,, I see you like it already'' I heard a voice behind me that suddenly pulled me towards it

,, I see you like it already'' I heard a voice behind me that suddenly pulled me towards it. When you looked into the face of Lewis you immediately started to smile all over your face.

,, Oh gosh i've missed you non existent brother" I hugged him tightly and enjoyed his firm embrace which gave me security.

,,Pretty as always, you annoying thing" I grinned at him.

,,Seriously, cmon I'm not that bad!" I stared at him with a pouty face until Lewis started laughing.

,,It was a joke, you know I like everything about you Feli!" I nodded as he took me by the arm and led me through the paddock.

And yes, I didn't like it when he called me Feli, but it was something of a habit for him, as he could never pronounce my name properly when he found out that his parents' best friends were expecting a child. And that's why he's called me Feli since we met.

He really showed me everything and took the time to answer my questions that were buzzing around my head. Lewis explained the rules that existed in Formula 1, showed me where the FIA worked and brought me closer to all the teams. I noticed a young driver who had been watching me for a while. He was wearing a dark blue cap and a dark blue t-shirt with shorts. When I met his gaze, I looked at him and was amazed. He had broad shoulders, light blond hair and attractive blue eyes that literally looked into my soul.

I lost myself in his gaze until someone brought me out of my trance.

,,Feli, are you OK? Were you even listening to me or were you busy watching Max?" Lewis looked at me and I just noticed my cheeks turning red.

,,Sorry Lou I didn't mean to interrupt you, but I wouldn't mind if you introduced me to the other drivers" I said with an inviting smile.

,,There's time for that tonight, there's a party for all the drivers and their friends".

,,Sounds great! Do you know what time it is?"

,,It's four, why?" I quickly looked at my phone and saw the missed calls.

,,Fuck I have to go Lewis, I forgot I've got a photo shoot!" I was about to start running when I shouted something to him.
,,Send me the information about the party and I'll see you there!"

After half an hour, I finally made it to the agreed meeting point where the photo shoot took place. The photographer and all the managers were not so happy about my being late. But I explained that there was a reason for it and that I was personally guided through the paddock of the Melbourne circuit.

,,I promise you that we will have enough time to take good pictures!"

,,I hope so Miss Cole" I looked gratefully at the photographer before two women took me away to touch up my make-up and helped me to put on the different clothes.

Time passed and the photo shoot was really fun. When everything was ready I got the pictures and posted them on Instagram! I loved these pictures, they looked so summery and peaceful at the same time. And I was happy with the work I was doing.

New Instagram post from Ophelia:
,,Had a lot of fun at today's photo shoot in Melbourne! Greetings Ophelia!!"

New Instagram post from Ophelia:,,Had a lot of fun at today's photo shoot in Melbourne! Greetings Ophelia!!"