𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 2/3

Luisa's and Charlotte's pov:

The two finally arrived at the private car park of the track after 30 minutes. After taking their stuff and getting out, they went straight to Max's place. Because they were in such a hurry, they didn't really pay attention to the path and the surroundings until they ran into two boys.

,,Oh, we're terribly sorry!" Luisa looked up and gazed into bright blue-green eyes.
She lost herself in them as Charlotte pulled her along.

,,It won't happen again, but we really have to go!" Charlotte called after them.

,,What are your names anyway?" the boys turned to us.

,,Luisa and Charlotte!" Luisa grinned before she focused on keeping up with Charlotte.

The two walked on and made their way to the red Bull garage to check on Ophelia. On the way there, Luisa couldn't get the boy out of her head. Who was this boy? One thing was certain: if anyone knew the answer, it would be Ophelia. When the two arrived at the redbull garage they looked around eagerly for the couple, but they only found Max, not Ophelia, standing by his side and admiring him.

,,Max, thank God you're here" the two girls looked at Max with relief. ,,Is Ophelia with you?" Meanwhile, the two looked around for Ophelia.
,,No, I thought she was with you?" Max looked at the two and became nervous. One thing was certain Ophelia had neither gone to Max's yet nor was she at home in the Apartment. The three tried to call her again, but again there was no answer. This was the first race, Ophelia would never miss it. Or would she?

,,Maybe she's with Lewis?" Luisa looked at Cha and then at Max. This idea sounded crazy, after all, things were not going particularly well between the two of them. Was that why Ophelia didn't answer? Did she want to sort out all the problems between her best friend and herself?

,,I think we should at least stop by, maybe they're just having a conversation, which is why Ophelia isn't answering!" Luisa smiled hopefully and the two friends and Ophelia's boyfriend made their way to Lewis.

Arriving at the garage, they searched the garage of the Mercedes drivers with excited glances, but did not spot the two. After a while, a taller man came walking towards the three. Luisa and Cha looked at him questioningly.
,,Hello Toto, we didn't want to disturb you. We're just looking for Lewis and Ophelia, are they here by any chance?"
,,All right Max, why don't you ask Lewis himself? And good luck later, I think it's going to be an exciting race!" Toto looked at the three of them and then turned around as Lewis was already walking towards them.

,,What do you three want?" he looked at the three in turn and then his gaze stopped on Max.

,,Lewis, we're looking for Ophelia. Have you seen her today by any chance? She's not answering our calls and no one has seen her today." Luisa looked urgently at Lewis but he just stared blankly at her.
,,How can she not answer? None of you?" he crossed his arms behind his head in despair and sighed.
,,Ophelia would never do that, she always answers... something's wrong".

The tension rose more and more. Nobody knew anything, nobody knew how Ophelia was or where she was. And the race was getting closer. Would she make it here in time? Would she even answer?
Luisa and the others decided to search for Ophelia as a foursome. After a while, the four of them paused without Ophelia. And still no answer.
While Luisa and Cha sat down, Max and Lewis came with drinks.
,,I'm getting really worried..." Luisa looked at the others with tears in her eyes. While Max and Cha exchanged glances. Cha took Luisa in her arms and hugged her tightly. ,,We're all worried, believe me."

Then the two boys from this morning came to them. They looked at the four of them with astonished looks.
,,What's the atmosphere like here?" the two girls looked up and saw familiar faces.
,,So we meet again, you two," said the other. The girls smiled briefly.
It turned out that these two guys Charles Leclerc was the driver for Ferrari and Lando Norris was the driver for McLaren. Two attractive brown-haired guys who charmed girls with their looks.
Now everyone was sitting at the table as the others talked about why they were in such a mood. They went through different ideas but nothing fitted Ophelia's disappearance. After a silence, the ringing of a mobile phone interrupted the desperate silence. It was max's phone. Everyone looked at him eagerly. He took out his phone and when they all looked at his display, they sighed in relief. It was Ophelia.

,,Ophelia, where are you? We're worried, are you alright darling?" There was silence on the other end, no reply. Until a slightly deeper male voice answered.
,,It's not Ophelia. And is she all right? I don't think so, but she deserves to be." Then there was silence again until a loud scream rang out. This scream made everyone flinch. It came from Ophelia.
,,Where the hell is she! Leave her alone!"
Max shouted into his phone. Luisa and Cha were too shocked to speak and Lewis buried his face in his hands. Then the phone call broke off.

,,We have to find her" Luisa said quietly. But where should they look? They knew nothing. Only that Ophelia was in pain. Then Lewis interrupted the silence.
,,I don't know if I'm imagining it, but I think I know that voice..." everyone looked at him.
,,I think Ophelia is with her ex-boyfriend Scott."