𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 1/3

I closed the door behind me after the call and was about to walk out of the garage when Cha and Luisa stopped me. They both looked at me with wide eyes and grinned.

,,It looks like you and Max had a lot of fun in there.."Luisa looked at me and raised an eyebrow teasingly.

,,So you weren't quit"
Cha laughed and looked behind me towards the cabin. I noticed myself blushing and grinned sheepishly.

After talking to the two of them, we walked back to my car. We decided to go back to our Apartment and change there, as we felt like taking some pictures. On the way to my car, we said goodbye to everyone, as we would see them again tomorrow at the Australian Grand Prix. When we arrived at my Audi, we got in and drove to the Apartment in less of a hurry this time. When we got upstairs, we looked for outfits together, which wasn't so easy because we all couldn't really decide. But after half an hour we found all three outfits and put them on, we did our hair and make-up to match. Then we drove to a place where we could take the pictures. On the way there, we opened the windows and sang to the songs on my playlist. We felt the cool clear wind coming through the windows into the car, the sound of the engine and the great singing of Luisa and Cha. It was perfect, there was a real vibe. After finally deciding on a place, the three of us got out and took great pictures. It was so much fun with the two of them, I posted the pictures in my story.

Ophelia's Story:
The pictures turned out great, thanks to my great photographers! @charlottesiine @luisinhaoliveira09<3

Ophelia's Story:The pictures turned out great, thanks to my great photographers! @charlottesiine @luisinhaoliveira09<3

After the little photo shoot, we stayed a little longer in the city and drove around the area

After the little photo shoot, we stayed a little longer in the city and drove around the area. Around 00 o'clock we arrived at our Apartment and quickly changed and went to bed. Luisa and Cha were already asleep, but I wanted to take a quick shower and stayed awake for a while. This day was full of excitement, so much was happening, especially with Max. After a while I got tired too and snuggled into the warm blanket, I felt my breathing getting slower and slower and finally I closed my eyes tiredly and fell asleep. During the night, I didn't sleep very well. Memories kept coming back into my head that gave me no peace. After a while, I opened my eyes because I could no longer lie still in bed. I quickly put something on and quietly left the Apartment so as not to wake Cha and Luisa. I crept outside into the cold night to clear my head. I breathed in and out and then walked along the streets. Everything was so quiet, no cars, no people talking, nothing, just the street lights illuminating the city. I enjoyed it and could finally be for myself, clear my head and think about nothing. I was enjoying the silence too much when suddenly I heard a car. At first it was still far away and I wondered who was still on the road at this hour, but then I noticed that it was getting closer and closer until it slowly came to a stop directly behind me. I didn't want to turn around and so I walked faster. But the car continued to drive and I felt panic rising in me. But I wanted to know who it was and what they wanted from me, so I slowed down and stopped. Then I turned around and saw a person. I couldn't make out who it was because they were dressed a bit dark and the lights didn't seem bright enough. I was about to open my mouth when the person grabbed me, held a cloth over my mouth and nose and dragged me into the car. I tried desperately to fight back, but my vision was blurred until I lost consciousness.

——

Luisa's and Cha's pov:

It was the next morning, the morning of the Australian GP. Cha and Luisa woke up after the phone Alarm rang. They looked over at my bed but saw that it was empty.

,,Where is Ophelia?" Cha looked at Luisa questioningly.

,,Maybe she's already awake and in the bathroom getting ready?" Luisa stretched and then threw her blanket oveer,

Cha looked at Luisa and then also got out of her bed. The two of them opened the blinds and looked up at a brilliantly bright sky. Charlotte walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us while Luisa walked into the bathroom to check on me. But when she opened the bathroom door, there was no one inside, she looked around the wall leading to the shower area but didn't find me there either. She frantically rushed to Cha in the kitchen.

,,Charlotte, Ophelia is not in the bathroom!" Luisa looked for her mobile phone and nervously dialled my number.

,,Where could she be? Today is the race..." Cha remained calm while Luisa became more nervous and waited desperately for me to answer my phone.

,,It only goes to voicemail! What do we do now?" Luisa paced up and down the Apartment.

,,We should calm down first, she might have already gone to the track to support Max. It's nothing, Ophelia can take care of herself" Charlotte smiled and hugged Luisa tightly.

Luisa nodded in exasperation and then agreed with Cha. Nothing will have happened to Ophelia. After breakfast, which the two of them made for themselves, they got dressed and left the Apartment to go to the race track. The chauffeur was already waiting for them downstairs, while they wer sitting in the car they both tried to call Ophelia several times, but again it only went to voicemail.

——

Ophelia's pov:

My head was pounding, I felt weak and desperately lifted a spot on my head from which blood was dripping. I looked around and saw almost nothing. Only a slight ray of light crept through the small window that was in the room. I tried to clear my head to see what had happened to me and where I was. The last thing I remembered was a person dragging me into the car, then the memory faded. I sighed, then the idea came to me to call Luisa and cha, I reached into my pocket and felt nothing, no phone. I tried my other jacket pocket but there was no phone there either. The person who brought me here had it, so my ideas of getting out of here became less and less. Why me? What did they want from me? Who was this person? So many questions and no answers.

I screamed out desperately for help

,,Hello, can anyone hear me? Help, I'm down here! Can anyone hear me?" No answer. My eyes slowly filled with tears that rolled down my cheek. Will I ever get out of here? Will my friends look for me?