𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

The days passed and the day had come when I faced my past and went back to what my dad loved for the first time. Formula 1, the fast racing cars flying over the asphalt. The atmosphere at every race, the excitement of the audience and of course the drivers. This feeling was hard to put into words, that's what my dad used to tell me. By now it was morning and I was packing the rest of my things for the flight. Lewis had fortunately already taken care of everything and arranged for a taxi to take me to his private jet and where his manager was waiting for me and accompanied me on the flight. I was closing my full suitcase, which I almost couldn't do, when my mobile phone rang and Luisa and Charlotte were calling.

,,Hey Ophelia and excited about your trip?'' I just heard Luisa grinning through my phone.

,,To be honest I don't know..'' and that was not a lie I had no idea how I was supposed to feel at that moment, after all, I had no idea what was coming.

,,It will be fine sweetie, enjoy your time there and have fun! But not too much, you hear!'' Charlotte started laughing and Luisa and I couldn't help but laugh along until I stopped the laughter.

,,I'm going to miss you two!''

I hung up and put on a thin coat. Styling was very important to me and I loved to dress smart and elegant, I always wore the things that were trendy and I must say I liked it a lot. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and I loved my outfit. I was wearing a baggy jeans with white air force, a white corset top and my long light brown coat. I made my hair into a messy bun, and finally I put on a pair of sunglasses before leaving my apartment.

A fancy limousine was already waiting for me outside. The driver met me and took my luggage and put it in the boot, when he was done he opened the door for me. I gave him a friendly nod and got into the car. During the drive I put my headphones in and listened to some music, I leaned my head against the window and watched the city slowly pass us by.

When a slight shake on my shoulder made me wince, I only realised that I had fallen asleep. We had arrived at the airport and everything was ready but I was still missing. I quickly got out of the limousine, took my handbag and was greeted by Lewis' manager who followed me to the jet. This jet was something unique, as I climbed the stairs to the jet I felt special and somehow it felt wanted. Inside the jet, everything was so modern and elegant, just my style. There was also a bottle of champagne and I didn't need to be told twice and enjoyed a glass of the cold champagne that tingled on my tongue. When the jet started, I made myself comfortable and closed my eyes once again.

Ophelia's Story:
,, ready to see my annoying best friend again!''

Ophelia's Story:,, ready to see my annoying best friend again!''

*liked by Lewis Hamilton, Charlotte Sine and others*

,, Hey Ophelia I hope the flight was pleasant and there were no complications! I have arranged for a hotel room and the keys are already there.''

,, Thanks Lewis I appreciate it, as soon as I land I'll put my stuff away and then head to the paddock, I hope it's worth it" I said teasingly and then hung up.

After 10 minutes we landed. As I left the Jet, the warm Australian sun blinded me, I stopped for a moment, took a deep breath bevore I walked to the car which drove me to the hotel.