𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

It was the next morning. You and Luisa were still asleep when a strong shaking woke you up. It was Charlotte.

,,Wake up, sleepyheads! Isn't qualifying today?" She looked at both of us, we were still half asleep in our beds. I didn't really hear the words, as I would have preferred to sleep on.

,,Ophelia, Luisa, get up, we have to go!" she laughed and jerked the warm, cosy blanket away from us.

,,It's okay, it's not that late" I looked at my phone and saw the missed calls from Max.

,,Fuck, fuck, fuck! We have to go or we'll be late!" I jumped out of bed, ran into the bathroom and got ready as quickly as I could.
My hair was in a loose ponytail and my outfit was a tight skirt and a top. I also wore high boots and sunglasses. When the three of us were done, we rushed out of my Apartment and locked the door behind us. We rushed downstairs because it was already 2:30 pm and qualifying started at 3 pm. Besides, the track was not that close to the Apartment of the three of us, so we had to hurry even more. Luckily, we had told a member of staff at the hotel downstairs to bring my car in, so we were able to get straight into my Audi R8. I've always loved cars, especially fast ones, so I bought one of my dream cars. Once we were all in, I hit the gas and drove down the streets.

,,Why didn't you become a racing driver?" Luisa looked at me from the side and lifted the lever on the door tensely. I grinned.
I had to admit I loved to drive fast, I mean, we were in a hurry.

At 14:50 we finally arrived at the race track. I quickly drove to the car park and switched off the engine. I got out charged with energy and looked at the two who were also getting out. Luisa stared at me.

,,Next time we're in a hurry, Ophelia won't be driving," they both laughed.

,,Girls, I wasn't that bad, you're just not used to it"    I laughed too.

The three of us made our way to the red Bull garage to watch the qualifying from there. Once there, a nervous Max was already waiting and looking around for someone. When he saw us, he walked towards me with big steps. When he stopped in front of me, he looked at me with relief and then kissed me, and I grinned into the kiss. Charlotte and Luisa walked ahead. When we let go of our kiss, Max let out a sigh of relief.
I took his hand and we also made our way back to the garage.

,,I thought you weren't coming any more Baby!"

,,I'm sorry babe, we were asleep and if Cha hadn't woken us up we would have been late. But now we're here!" I smiled broadly at him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. Luisa and Charlotte were waiting inside as the Qualifying were about to start. I looked at Max one last time before he got into his car.

,,I wish you good luck! You can do it, babe!"

,,We wish you the same" Luisa and Cha shouted after him. When he drove out of the garage, we made ourselves comfortable. When the qualifying started. I realised that I hadn't wished Lewis luck. Of all people, he was the one I'd known for so long. Of all people, at the first F1 qualifying session I've ever been to. I doubted the fight and wanted to talk to him after the qualifying. I had to, I missed him even if he was wrong about Max. No matter what his opinion of him is,Max and I are still a couple.
I got nervous and they both noticed and put their hands on my lap. I looked at them both gratefully. Qualifying was going well so far. Max was in front with a fastest time, behind him Charles Leclerc and Lewis.
I was so proud of Max, no one managed to beat his time. As the final seconds ticked down, I made my way out to wait for Max.

When he drove up in his car and parked it, I was already waiting for him with a smile. All the cameras were pointed at him and the others lined up according to their respective positions. I looked at Max as he got out of his car and celebrated his success. I grinned, he looked so damn good in his racing suit and that gleam of success in his eyes. When he saw me, he walked up to me, pulled me to him and kissed me intensely. I felt my heart start to beat faster.
I pulled his head closer to me and whispered something in his ear.

,,I'm so proud of you..." I looked at him afterwards and just grinned widely.

,,And I'm glad to have you by my side Babe" He took me in his arms before he had to go to the interviews. I looked after him before my eyes fell on Lewis who was just coming out of his car and taking off his helmet. I looked over at him, hoping he would see me, but he didn't. I was so happy to see him.

,,Lewis! Lewis," I called out to him, drawing his attention to me. He turned to me, when he saw who the call was from, his expression darkened. He paused for a moment, but then kept walking.
I sighed, he kept away from me. In a way I could understand why he was behaving like this, but it hurt.
I walked a little further back to Luisa and Cha who were waiting for me.

,,What a great qualifying! Max drove unbelievably" Charlotte looked at me with a smile. But my mind where somewhere.

,,Are you thinking about Lewis?" Luisa took my hand and looked at me with understanding.
I nodded silently.

,,Sweetie, I know it's hard. But you have to work it out somehow. Give him some time and maybe everything will work itself out" Luisa hugged me tightly.

,,Exactly, Luisa is right. You've known each other far too long to stay away from each other. He's your big brother and you're his little sister, I think he's just scared and wants to protect you" I looked at her and hugged her too.

,,Thank you both, I am really happy to have you! It's probably the best if I give him the time he needs"
I didn't know why he was so worried about me, and it seems Luisa and Cha didn't know the answer to that question either. I just had to wait and make the best of it.

After talking to the two of them, I went to check on Max. So I went to the RedBull garage to look for him. Once there, I couldn't find him anywhere, but a mechanic told me he was in his cabin. I opened the door and saw a topless Max standing there looking at me. I was speechless, this body and then sweaty. I grinned.

,,I can come back later" I turned around and was about to leave. Max was just putting on his fresh new T-shirt when the words just came out of me.

,,Oh fuck, I want you..." I locked the door to his cabin and walked slowly towards him.

,,What did you say?" he grinned.

,,I want you Max, I want you now" I let my hands stroke along his chest and looked at him seductively.

Max grinned briefly, "I want you too" he began to kiss my neck slowly and intensely.

I let my hands roam through his hair as he slowly undressed me. I moaned softly as he grabbed me and laid me on the table.

He looked at me while he slowly took off my skirt and I lay on the table in my underwear.
,,How do you want it"

,,I'm open for everything "I said briefly and started kissing him. I felt his big hands slowly slide to my hips, and when he grabbed me, I winced briefly. He took me and wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him start to breathe louder and I leaned my head against the wall. After a while, we were both lying on the table. I was just  getting dressed when Max pulled me towards him again. He put a hand on my cheek and pulled me down to him, then kissed me again and smiled.

,,You make me irresistible" he looked into my eyes.

,,I'm dating a Formula 1 driver in a sexy racing suit"
I laughed and looked him in the eye as well.
Suddenly my phone started ringing and I answered it. I quickly got dressed and left Max's cabin.