Part 4

Ember and Grinlast waited half an hour in silence once again, while waiting for the Goblin to bring her ledgers for all her accounts. Ember was really hoping she would have a house already waiting for her, and that she didn't need to buy one. Ember glanced over at the door when it opened and a different Goblin than last time walked in and, handed Grinlast a bunch of folders before leaving.

Grinlast laid all the folders out in a straight line before sitting back down. "You may look at your holdings now, just choose one folder, look at it and then place it back down where you picked it up from." Grinlast then went back to his paperwork.

Ember walked up to the desk and took the seat that was right next to it this time. Grabbing the first folder she opened it to take a look.

Peverell Family

Peverell Castle [Habitable]

Peverell Manor [Habitable] (Currently being used as Potter Manor)

Family Vault

Peverell Family Vault 1: 836,153,235,099 Gallons, 983,144,923 Sickles, 919,927 Knuts.

Investments/Ownership

5% in Gringotts Wizarding Bank for helping start-up the Bank.

10% in Ollivander's wand shop.

Transactions

100,000 Gallons to the Potter vault on the 1st of every month.

Contracts

None

Ember held back a growl when she read that Potter Manor was really Peverell Manor. As soon as she could she was kicking those people out of HER home. Ember might never live there, she had a lot of bad memories, but she would be damned if she just let those people live there. It was her house, not theirs.

She also vowed to stop her money from going into the Potters vault, they had no rights to her

money after the way they had treated her. At least now she knew how they managed to afford all of their expensive things.

Ember put the folder back down before grabbing the next one.

Emrys/Merlin Family

Emrys/Merlin Castle [Habitable]

Emrys/Merlin Manor [Habitable]

Emrys/Merlin Family home [Habitable]

Family Vault

Emrys/Merlin Family Vault 12: 203,684,265,019 Gallons, 955,194,193 Sickles, 174,927 Knuts.

Investments/Ownership

3% in Gringotts Wizarding Bank for helping start-up the Bank

Transactions

None

Contracts

None

Ember frowned, she needed to make more investments if she wanted to be able to keep those numbers up. Shaking her head she put the folder down next to the Peverell one and picked up the next folder.

RAVENCLAW FAMILY

Ravenclaw Castle [Habitable]

Ravenclaw Manor [Habitable]

Ravenclaw cottage [Needs fixing]

25% Hogwarts Castle [School for Witchcraft and Wizardry]