Secrets

The whole class I was stuck trying to figure out why it wasn't Malak's fault that he was a player. I didn't even get my work done because of him. Since my curiosity was taking over I decided to ask the girls if they knew." Hey, do y'all know what Ben meant when he said,'Well you really can't blame him'?" I question." Actually he said' Well you can't really blame him'." Tyshanni corrected. "And no he never told anyone his past other than Tayvion, Ben, and King." Nevaeh added." Ugh! Well thanks I guess." I groan dragging myself to my next class, gym. When we got there the we dresses out and sat on the bleachers." What are we doing today?" I ask." I don't know when I asked Coach he didn't respond." King responded shrugging. As everybody talked, Coach came out and blew the whistle." Ok today were all doing pacers( its a running test), with the exception of Mariah, Laura, and Taylor." He yelled through out the gymnasium. Everybody began mumbling how it wasn't fair that we had to do pacers and they didn't." Bitch sucked a nigga dick for free." Somebody in the crowd said mimicking a vine, causing everyone to laugh. Coach blew the whistle again and told the boys to start their pacers.

After the boys finished their pacers we ran out of time so the girls had to wait until next gym class to do theirs. Yasss! As I walked through the hallways Malak popped back into my head again. This is all Ben's fault, he could have just told me, but then again I wouldn't want anybody else to tell my business. It was eating me up inside. I'll just ask Malak tomorrow, if I live through this torture.