90-125 (end)

90

At the moment when Ji Xin rushed out, except for Jing Xiu Bai and Yu Xiang, no one in the team reacted to what happened.

It was not until Chi Xin was about to rush to the two-headed python, and the two-headed python also opened its bloody mouth, ready to meet the food delivered to the door, Zheng Junzhi shouted out in shock.

"Fire! Shoot!"

He immediately ignored the fierce gunfire may also find more terrible beasts, thinking that this is Rong Feng explained to protect the people, immediately ordered the full force of the attack!

However, just as Zheng Junzhi raised his gun, a hand stretched out from the side, and directly pressed down his gun barrel.

Zheng Junzhi looked back and saw Yu Xiang pressing his gun down, while smiling and saying to the others, "Don't be nervous, don't be nervous, there's Goddess Ji taking the initiative, you guys just watch the show."

Zheng Junzhi was incredulous: "Are you crazy? Or do you actually have some kind of grudge against her and want to take advantage of the opportunity to get her killed?!"

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

Yu Xiang speechless for a moment: "good guy, I did not see you kid eyebrows, is also a good brain."

At the moment Zheng Junzhi pressed the trigger, a layer of blue ice wall will be his muzzle wrapped up, he pressed down hard, but could not shoot.

"?!"

Not only him, other squad members also faced the same shock.

Jing Xiubai concealed the glow on the fingertips, said calmly: "I'm not against your help, but in this kind of place, especially at night, it's better not to make too much noise."

"You're all crazy." Zheng Junzhi's eyes were turning red, "I don't know what went wrong among you, I couldn't stand by and watch a man go to his death!"

"You'll say that later." Yu Xiang forcibly broke his head over, "Look!"

Zheng Junzhi and the others were forced to turn their heads to look ahead.

The two-headed python's head was exposed to the moonlight, the uneven surface covered with disgusting mucus, its eyes full of appetite and evil, its forked tongue curled towards the young girl!

"Get out of the way!"

A loud bellow.

It turns out that Tiger really can not bear to see the pool core blood splattered on the spot, directly swinging the gun turned into an iron lump on the upward rush.

They all thought they would see the scene of the wonderful girl being brutally torn apart by the beast, even Tiger, who took the initiative to run to the rescue.

But when what happened next came before their eyes, everyone stared in disbelief.

Only to see that the young girl, who looked soft and pretty, not only was not swallowed by the python in one bite, but at the moment it lowered its head, fiercely drew a long knife with a cold glow.

"Pfft."

The forked fleshy tongue that curled toward Ikari was pierced by Ikari's slash.

"Hiss..."

The two heads of the giant python raised at the same time and let out a painful cry that shook the sky, and Tiger maintained his running posture, not moving for half a day.