chapter 8

Angre came to.. riddhimas room...

A:yess boss!!

He looked around nd didnt found riddhima

A:boss where is riddhima bhabhi.???

Vansh holded angres collar

V:i should ask u this question dammit how she can escape in your security.... howww??? Angre???answer me DAMMIT...

A:b-boss..

Vansh left his collar

V:u didnt done right honeybee....  arghhhhhhhhh

Vansh hitted a vase.. into pieces.. blood started oozing out..

A:boss!!! U DONT worry i will tell my mans to find bhabhi.. nd she will be soon infront of u...

V:noooo angre... now she will come to me... by her own will (he smirked) i had warned u riddhima but u didnt hear it now what will be the consequences... it will be all bcoz of u.... smart.. i like it u have the guts to cross vansh Raisinghania.........

V:angre..........(shouted)

A:yes boss!!

V:***************************(he smirked)

A:ok boss it will be done... (they both smirked)

Next scene

R:hashhhh i m free now......  i m out of that cage... now i should go home nd inform sejal that i m free nd then i will leave this house... coz he will found me there once i inform sejal bsss...

She went home nd what she saw next just shocked her to the core... her home nd shop was destroyed by bulldozers... nd crains... everything was destroyed her namesake mom nd sejal were crying bitterly nd trying to stop them... but all was distroyed... cloths of lakhs were destroyed her eyes watered...  looking the situation... nd started sobbing..

Nd from back near her right ear  some one whispered...

V:hows it sweet heart...

Riddhima gasped nd turned...

R:u.... u did this...

Vansh smirked...

Riddhima holded his collar

R:y y yy vansh ??(she was crying bitterly)

Vansh holded her hand pulled her more close

V: sweetheart... didnt i warn u??? Now whats happening the one n only reason is

u....

R:noo vansh u cant...

V:yess i can... sweetheart... u took me lightly ok now the choice is your u will come with me.. or should i show u more...

R:u r a monster vansh Raisinghania a monster....

V:thats not my answer riddhima...i need answer... (asked furiously)

R:vansh leave me.. 

V:answer riddhima answer.......(asked more furiously)

R:v-vansh..

Gripp became more tight he became more angry...

V: answer dammit...

R: o-okk i will do what ever you say nd want.. plzz stop this..

Vansh freed her hand she ranned  towards her mother n sejal . Sejal hugged her... her namesake mother was going to slap.. her but held/stopped by vansh..

V: dont u dare.... that day i didnt said anything.. bcoz i havent made riddhima officially mine... now she is vansh Raisinghanias fíance.... so dont u dare...

Mother: conflicts were btw you so y should i pay....

Vansh throwed a blank check.. on her face

V:fill the amount u want nd dare u rose your voice infront of VR..

mrs shikhwat became happy... ; sry sry... i m sry sir..

Riddhima was standing with sejal.. vansh holded her hand nd pulled her wid himm

V:lets go sweetheart... now.. i dont want u to stand here... come..

S:plzz vansh leave her i beg u plzz she isnt that type of girl plz...

V: i know sejal... i know u r the one n only well wisher of my sweetheart that"s y i m leaving u nor if not u anyone else had tried to stoped my.. way i would have shooted him right now.... dont worry riddhima will be always happy wid me i promise u... sejal.. not a single tear... sejal i will marry her...

Hearing this marry word sejal found it genuine...

S:how can i trust u??? Riddhima is one n only family to me my everything nd u r taking my everything from me so how can i give my everything to u ?? Wid out consult.. 

V: VR doesnt make promises but when he makes he fullfill it... sejal i luv your sister more than anything... its not like that the way u r thinking.. your everything is my everything today... i dont want to do this all but she broke my trust nd faith(he said this looking towards riddhima)

Hearing his words riddhima nd sejal felt lil bit emotinal... sejal was speechless...

Vansh made riddhima sit in car..

V:Angre... make sure.. sejal dont find difficulty in living in our flat... take her mother also...

A:ok boss!

Riddhima was having many emotions.. she dont know what to say nd not.. she just bowed her head down nd kept weeping.. she thought vansh will scold her but he wasnt scolding her he was continously staring her riddhima looked towards his direction.. with watery eyes her face nose had became red due to crying... Vansh came close to her nd cupped her face..

V: I m sorry riddhima..

Riddhima was staring down not meeting his eyes..

V:plzzz stop crying... sweetheart... look at me.....

He lifted her head... through his thumb

She looked into his eyes it shows only love for her...

V:i cant see u in tears sweetheart... plzz stop i feels like someone is seperating my half heart.... plzz riddhima..

He kissed her tears.... she closed her eyes.....

V: now no more tears okay...

Riddhima.. nodded... in positive
Rpov..

Sometimes this man behave like worlds worst human... nd sometimes best... i cant understand him... 

Thinking all this she slept vansh was checking his tab suddenly he felt weight on his right shoulder and when he see he found riddhima... he smiled...  riddhima was looking like a cute baby her red nose.. was looking more cute... her hairs were troubling her... he tucked her hair behind her ears.. vansh smiled

V:mine....

Car stopped at vr mansion vansh dont want to disturb his sweetheart he carried her in bridal style softly so she wouldnt get disturbed...  he carried her to her room nd laid her on bed nd pulled the duvet to her neck..... kissed her forehead intensly....

V:good night sweetheart..... ❤❤