chapter 9

...

Next morning

Riddhima was ready.. she had taken.. bath.. nd was wearing.. a sky blue stripped frocksuit

 a sky blue stripped frocksuit

she was roaming in her.. room suddenly their was a knock on door..

V: Honeybee...

Riddhima rolled her eyes.. nd exhale breath.. she opened the door she was lil tensed.. she want to ask vansh for college but yesterdays incident stop her.. to ask him any thing she was lil afraid..

Vansh entered inside.. he find riddhima lil tensed...

V:Good morning Sweetheart!!(no reply)

Vansh looked at his watch nd then riddhima: Arent u getting late for your college sweetheart????

Hearing his words riddhima was surprised how he get to know what she is feeling...

V: what??? Sweetheart come.. lets have breakfast 1st then i will drop u college come...

R:hmmm...

They both went for breakfast riddhima was sitting on beside chair of vansh..

Riddhima was all silent..

V: what will u eat in breakfast riddhima...

Riddhima didnt replied nd she turned her face opposite vansh.. vansh smiled he was liking her cute angry gestures...

V:sweetheart... (riddhima ignored) sweetheart look at me...

(Riddhima looked towards him..)

V:have this apple...

Angrey entered with some files..

A:boss !! These r the files of khannas.. u need to check once i had seen every thing...

V: give it to me angre... nd riddhima this apple should be finish before.. i finish checking okayy..

Riddhima rolled her eyes but she dont have any choice she started eating apple.. nd vansh nd angre started discussing.. about file suddenly riddhima heard a bark...she turned her face towards the sound... nd what she saw next made her eyes widened... a big lion size dog was coming towards her with a speed of bullet train... it was about to pounce on riddhima..

Riddhima screamed due to fear she kept her hands to cover her face nd eyes she thought now she is gone... she heard vansh...

V:DAPPER...... sit..... (he glared the dog)

It was a saint bernard