chapter 59

Scissor was handed to vansh... vansh made vanya nd riddhima hold scissor... nd cutted the ribbon... everyone clapped.... nd the curtains removed... nd what they saw made their eyes teary.... there was a huge frame in which dapper has placed his head on riddhimas lap.. nd riddhima caressing dapper her baby bump was visible... nd vansh side hugged her nd was reading book.... it was randomly clicked by aaryan...

Aryan came

Ar: bhai!! This is a small gift from my side... i thought what will be more precious gift than this..in which u four r present u.. bhabhi... vanu... nd dapper....

Vansh became lil emotional... he hugged aaryan... everyone clapped...

Paparazzi clicked photos.... they all celebrated the inaugration... vanya was tired so she slept placing her head on her fathers comfy shoulder... nd sucking her thumb... everyone in party were like awe after seeing

Father daughter... duo...

R: vansh give vanya to me.. u must be tired... holding her from the beginning...

V: no riddhima i m not tired...

R:accha ok... but give her i had to feed her i will go to rest room nd feed her.. give me..

V: ohh ok..

He handed vanya to riddhima.... riddhima took her to rest room... nd fed her.. here vansh went to his bussiness partners.. nd talked wid them.. then suddenly his phone rang.. he picked the phone.. it was shylohs Vet..

Vet: mr Raisinghania shyloh had given birth to 4 healthy puppies...

This was the news which vanshs ears were dying to hear.... he informed everyone... nd celebrated their birth... everyone were very happy.....

4 years..

A 4 year little girl... with a ponytail... was between four... dogs... she was lying on them.. her head was placed on 1dogs stomach... her hand on 2nd dog her legs were thrown on other dogs.... she was sleeping on them like a queen.. nd those dogs also didnt complained they were also sleeping... as they were very comfortable.. wid her.. then she opened her eyes... slowly..

She rubbed her eyes wid her small hand..

Girl: hey !!! U foul doggo... get.. up.. its an order.. youl mastel is tolling u.. get up...

They four got up...

R: vanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Girl was vanya... vanya closed her ears wid her hands...

Vanya: ohh no... papa.........

She ran towards study where vansh was doing some work.. angre aaryan nd rishabh were also.. present.. in study.. she came running nd sat on her papas lap...

Ar: vanu.. now what u did???

Vanya; papa save me... she is coming..(puppy eyes)

V: u dont worry papa is there...

Everyone chuckled.. riddhima entered like a mini volcano...

R:u..... little devil.. come here...

Vanya: papa just look at her she is still looking so cute... (she whispered in vanshs ear)

Vansh chuckled... vanya. Is exactly his photocopy by behaviour.. they both always get scolded by riddhima but they both never leave a chance to complement about her..

R: heyy.. u father daughter r u both done wid your khusurpusur...

Vanya: take a chill pill mumma..

Riddimas eyes widened....