chapter 40

Vansh was running behind riddhima.. nd riddhima was running laughing on the road..

V:riddhima... stop... common..

She turned her face towards him still running...

R: nooo.... u have to catch me...

Suddenly a car hitted riddhima.... allover blood.... vanshs eyes widened he was in uttershock...........

***********

VANSH GOT Up WID JERK...FROM HIS BED ND SAT..

V:RIDDHIMA!!!!!!!!!!!(HE SHOUTED)

he was breathing heavily sweat on his forehead.. his heartbeat increased as a bullet train....

Vansh rubbed his face...

V: it was a dream...... hashh my riddhima is safe... hashhhh. Riddhima..

He remembered their last night they made love.. last night he smiled..... he looked beside for riddhima... but his smile frowned when he didnt found riddhima beside him...

He panicked...

V: riddhima!!!!!

He panicked he got up from bed...

He was continously calling her name he became restless he weard his shirt... fastly... he panicked thinking about his worst nightmare........ he was about to open the door....of his room..

R: vanshh!!!!

He turned back... nd saw riddhima standing in bathrobe wet hairs... he almost ran towards her nd hugged her tightly... he cupped her face kissed her whole face... riddhima was confused...

R:vanshhh what happened??

He hugged her... placed his chin on her head...

V: nothing... just stay with me...

R: vanshhhh i m here only.. i m not going anywhere...

They broke their hug..

R: i thought something happened thats y u called me... look i have to comeout of bathroom.... from mid shower...... vansh not done....

Vansh smirked... nd scanned her from top to toe riddhima looked him he was staring her nd his intensions were not at all good... riddhima gulped..

R: wh...what....??

In a second vansh carried her in bridal style.. riddhima was shocked by his sudden action.... nd he was smirking..

R:wh...what r u doing put me down.. i have to take bath.. i have to come out from mid bath only vansh..

V: so who is saying not to take bath lets take bath together sweetheart.....

Riddhimas eyes widened...

V: our govt had said save water... we should follow his guidelines... common sweetheart...

He carried her to the bathroom... putted her down under shower... he turned on the shower he was staring her with intense gaze.... he opened his tshirt... then he opened her bathrobes knot.......

They took bath together he carried her to the room... he putted her down infront of mirror.. nd went towards closet nd took out a simple yellow saree.. nd a strap blouse... nd moved towards her riddhima extended her hand towards him..

R: so u want me to this to wear... give me...

V: ahaaaaaa honeybee i will make u wear this saree......