chapter 16

R:vanshhhhh(she whispered emotionally...)

Vansh cupped her face with one hand nd made her look into his eyes....

V:Riddhima... i will not lie... before u enter my life there were many girls in my life... but... none of them.. had the power to melt Vansh Raisinghania  before i met u.. i always use to think nd feel there is no love..  but u.. your eyes. They carry purity... love.. kindness.. &innocence that made me fall for u in first sight... ppl say that there is no love at first sight its just mere attraction bcoz they havent seen your eyes... the very 1st day when u bumped into me in meenabazar all i could see was your eyes...(vansh carressed her eyes nd she closed her eyes) nd these eyes made me fall for u badly.. that day i decided to make u mine... i had never felt that strange feeling... with any girl i tried to forget but... by then you had captured nd ruled my heart & mind..(riddhima smiled) I just want to say u that... I....I... LOVE... U.... RIDDHIMA.... more than anything... (vansh caressed her cheeks lovingly)

Riddhimas eyes were twinkling.. due to tears... she was silent.. she was overwhelmed...

R:va--

V:ssssshhhhh riddhima u dont need to say anything... i understand i know u dont love me now.. but u also dont hate me now.. but i promise.. one day.. one day u will love me.. (he kissed her hand)

Riddhima smiled.....

R:vansh...

Vansh was again losten in her eyes...

R:vanshhhhh

She jerked vansh jerking her hands on his chest... when she jerked vansh through her hands on his chest.. he hissed in pain... riddhima became tensed...

R:what...what happened vansh????(concern)

V:No..noth...nothing riddhim..a.. (he broked his eyecontact from her)

R:r u sure????

V:ye..yes...(not meeting her eyes)

R:so y u hissed ???

V:ri..riddhima.... u misunderstood...

He pulled her close to him...

V:when u r with me.. nd i cant taste u... so it will pain na sweetheart...(said innocently... looking her lips)

Riddhima rolled her eyes... nd glared

R:vansh.....

V:ok ok fine... no more.. cheesy talks.. ok come lets eat... i dont want ppl to say.. vansh Raisinghanias fiancè is thin as stick... he doesnt let her eat in their date... come..

Riddhima laughed sarcastically...

They both sat on their respective seats...nd had their food... enjoying the view nd once they were done with their foods vansh wiped his mouth with tissue... standed nd extended his hand..  to riddhima...

V:so let"s go...

Riddhima accepted nd they walked to their.. car.. vansh made riddhima sit on her seat.. nd then moved to driving seat.. they both were happy... vansh was driving.. it was 12am nd they reached VR MANSION.. vansh founded riddhima sleeping.. wid out making noise.. he carried her carefully in bridal style nd carried her towards her room... nd laid her on bed nd pulled the duvet to her neck he smiled remembering their moments.. 1st time riddhima responded towards his love nd efforts positively.. he kissed her forehead intensly..... nd whispered..

V:Good night sweetheart...

Nd went closed the door without making noise...  vansh went to his room freshen up he was in his tshirt nd pyjamas in his night attire.. he sat on his chair which was near balcony closed his eyes.. nd remembered all the moments... nd whispered..

V:Mine... only mine...

Next morning

Riddhima came downstairs... wished Good morning to everybody including vansh... also......everyone were surprised but happy.. vansh was smiling like a sunflower...

V:Good morning Sweetheart...

R:riddhima......

Everybody giggled.. they started having their breakfast..

V: Riddhima!! When r your exams going to start??(with concern)

R: next month last week...

V:R u prepared???

R:not 100% but ya 70-75% i m prepared...

V:ok... so now let me drop u college come...

R:yess...

They went and as usual vansh dropped her nd picked her... they were home as usual routine...

At night

Vansh came to riddhimas room to complete his daily routine to kiss her on her forehead wish her good night nd then to sleep.... but when he opened the door he found riddhima sitting on table confused... with copy books &pen... vansh went to her..

V:what happened?? U r still awake??

R: vansh i m not able to solve this physics dervation its too hard.. i cant understand..(she said irritatingly )
V:show me...

Vansh helped her solving.. the derivation riddhima was surprised..

R:wowwwww how u did this??

V:your to be husband is multitalented riddhima..

Riddhima giggled..

R:thank u... wese y u were here u need something??

Vansh rubbed his NAPE...

V:ab vaab... yessssss i just saw your rooms light on till now so i thought to check..

R:ohhh

V: when will u sleep??

R:not yet.. i have to complete 5,6 more dervations.. 

V:Great so i will help u...

R:no no u go nd sleep i will--

V:i m not asking u... i m informing u.. (warning tone)

R:ok... okay...

V:DSOUZA......

R:what happened y r u disturbing her... at this time..

V:shutupp!

Riddhima rolled her eyes

R:KHADUS... (she whispered which was audible to him)

Dsouza arrived..

Dsouza:yess sirr..

V: two black coffee...with less sugar it should be lil strong..

D:ok sir...

Riddhima was staring vansh... pouting angrily bcoz he scolded her.. vansh smiled looking her childish behaviour....

V:whatttttt????? Listen i know i m handsome but..

R:but???

V: but i m not in that mood i m in study mood so lets do what we r suppose to stop your dirty thinkings towards me... O goshh my sanity...(said innocently wid mischievous smirk)
Riddhimas eyes widened nd mouth opened... 

R:vanshh

She hitted his.. arm.. playfully.. they both started studying vansh helped riddhima understanding some derivations.. btw they had their coffee.. nd talked to stop sleeping.. they were coming close to eachother... their bitterness in their relation was reducing...

But will these two unite so easily ??

To be continued..