chapter 41

Rang the , noor thaa..

Jab kareeb tu tha...

Ek jannat sa tha, ye jahaaan...

Waqt ki ret pe kuchh mere naam sa..

Likh k chhor gya tu kahaan...

HUMARI ADHURI KAHANI..

HUMARI ADHURI KAHANI....💔💔💔

There were colors,

When you were close ...

There was a paradise..☄

His colour of happiness.. his colour in his whitelife.. had gone... his betterhalf... has gone... his soul... had gone💔💔💔💔 these thinkings killed him from inside... his love is gone...... vansh was sitting broken... his heart was not ready to accept that his love is no... more for minutes he sat like a statue.. whole family was crying they were tensed for vansh... who wasnt reacting nd sitting like a statue.. no expression.... nothing... angre went to him...

A: boss!! Plzz react... boss!!!

Still he was sitting like statue.... angre thought to give him some time now it was

4 hrs vansh wasnt having any expression... everyone were tensed for vansh..

Angre pov

Boss is broken by the news... he is not reacting.. this is not good... he will go in shock..  no... i have to do something..  sry boss next what i m going to do will make u angry but its important for your health.. bhabhi loves u so much nd she will not be happy... by your condition.... sry boss i have to do. This..

POV ends

Angre went towards vansh.. nd jerked vansh from his shoulder..

A: bosss!!!! Now she is gone... she will never come... she is gone... she is no more... nd once who is gone then it never returns....

Smatchhhhhhh vansh slapped angre hard... giving angre a bruise on his face.. vansh holded angres collar.... nd punched him again....

V:My Riddhima has not gone anywhere .. She promised that she will come .. My Riddhima cannot leave me...( he shouted)

Angre felt relieved that vansh was reacting.. but he was upset that his boss was not accepting the truth...

Vansh felt on his knees nd cried....

V:Riddhima..................( he shouted)

Whole housemates were crying servants were crying bcoz riddhima was really a sweetheart....

V: u cant leave me... no u cant.......

Something snapped his mind he stood up nd went towards daadi..

V: daadi u only say na that  God gives us all that we want with all our heart... i want my riddhima.... i love my riddhima... tell your god that he will give me my riddhima.. plzz daadi... i will fold my hands bow my head also.... but plzz say him to give my riddhima to me.... i cant... i cant live without her..  plzzz daadi...

He almost begged daadi... daadi seeing his condition cried..

Daaadi pov

Y?? Bappa!! Y?? Y r u giving my child this much pain?? What is his fault?? 1st u snatched his parents.. nd now his riddhima... plzz bappa do some miracle.. return his riddhima... plzzzz he will die.. widout her.. plzzzz.... how can u be so... stonehearted... bappa...plzz return his riddhima...

POV ends

Vansh again felt on his knees.. he never felt this much helpless.... his heart was bleeding.. aryan ishani sia chachi rishabh angre everyones eyes were filled with tears..

Then suddenly they heard..

Voice:vanshhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Vansh lifted his head its her voice yes its her voice its his riddhima...

V:riddhima..(he whispered)

Vansh turned his head every one turned their heads to the source of voice... nd all were hell shocked.. riddhima was standing at the entrance.... riddhima looking vanshs condition panicked... vansh stood up... vansh ran towards riddhima... riddhima ran towards him... they hugged each other..... like this hug was their last hug.... vansh hugged her tightly more closer to his heart.... his heart... found peace... vansh cupped her face nd kissed her whole face widout bothering... about else.. he had got his love his riddhima.... he hugged her tightly like he will never seperate her from himself..... riddhima broked the hug nd cupped his face with one hand...
R:I m fine.... vansh... see.. i m all okay...

Vansh checked her hand.. arms.. if she got injured.... everyone were happy.... now all were having tears but tears of happiness.. they adored their relationship.....

R: vansh i m fineeee!!!!!

Vansh kissed her hands.... he stared her...

R: vanshhhh i m fine.. look i m standing infront of u... your love isnt that weak.... u only said na nothing  will happen to me.. untill u r there... see i m all okay...

She assured him... he kissed her forehead... with all concern.....  

Sia: bhabhi bhaiyas... life was literally lost... u r his life bhabhi....

Cha: haaaa riddhima... he was like a body widout soul.....

Ar: yess bhabhi.... bhai was hell scared...

I: thank god bhabhi ur fine...

Daadi hugged riddhima nd caressedher face

Riddhima smiled... nd was overwhelmed....

Ar: but bhabhi... if u r fine... whose body is that???

I: yess bhabhi...

V:riddhima i called u... 30 times... u didnt picked nd after that your phone was switchedoff..... dammmit... could u imagine how much worried i was... how much scared i was.... could u imagine......... how can u be so carelesss riddhima........(he scolded her)
R; vansh i had forgotten my phone in car...

Flashback...

Riddhima was in car.. nd suddenly car stopped... so she got down the car.. driver called the mechanic to repair.. the car.. nd then suddenly a women came towards her nd asked her for help she had to reach hospital urgently nd on that road she wasnt getting any taxi... she urgently need to reach hospital... nd hospital was in opposite direction nd that women was almost begging.. riddhima... riddhima called sejal.. to pick her... nd told her driver to send that women to hospital.. suddenly that women unbalanced... due to weakness... riddhima kept her phone.. inside car nd took out waterbottle nd made that women to drink... nd like this that women sat inside the car.. nd riddhima went with sejal nd while this her mangalsutra/nuptials chain... slipped from her neck nd fall in car....

( nd when that women saw the mangalsutra she picked up nd then that major accident took place.. )

Fb ends..

Riddhima told everybody about the incident riddhima was sad for that women....

To be continued