chapter 13

Riddhima was sitting pouting then suddenly a question arrived... in her mind..

R:vansh...

V:yess sweetheart... ( he was driving his focus was on driving... he doesn"t looked towards riddhima )

V: what?? Riddhima...

R: y p-pol-

Before she could complete her sentence... vansh glares shooted her which were indirectly saying her not to complete sentence so she prefer to be silent... not speak... she bowed her head...

Rpov

When he glared me i understood he dont want to discuss about that topic... so i prefer to stay silent.... he was driving full concentration was on road... it was a silent drive... but i was thinking y..police had came? I remember that inspector was saying to arrest him... but then y he is here then??? I looked towards him...i found he was staring me... which made me scared... but i try to gather some courage nd ask..

R:whattt???

He raised his eyebrows... i was confused he came close to me..

R:w-what??

He came more closer... he leaned towards my ear.. i closed my eyes.. i was scared... bcoz of his stare.. nd hot breath... he whispered..

V: we r home honeybee...

I opened my eyes nd noticed car was not moving anymore... shitttt!!! Means i was lost in thinking that much that I couldnt notice.. we reached... i gulped bcoz he was still staring me nd close to me... he leaned again

To my left cheek nd kissed it... i gasped.. due to his rough lips touch... he smirked i pushed him lightly nd opened the door of car nd went inside... the mansion as usual.. DAPPER was waiting for me... i hugged him... he is a sweetheart in this house he is my only friend with whom i feel literally happy...

Pov ends

Days were going like this... nd 2 weeks passed everyday vansh use to drop her nd pick her from college though he was a busyman but he manage to took out some time for his sweetheart... he use to come to her room at night for a check is everything ok or not nd kissed her forehead intensly.... it has became his habit nd was added in his daily routine.....

now riddhima wasnt much afraid of vansh as before she use to be she bonded with mrs dsouza nd asked her to call her only riddhma not maam mrs dsouza use to took care of riddhima.. like daughter... nd now riddhima was feeling better... riddhimas college will end in 2 months this month they will have their farewell function nd next month tests will be held....

Farewell function was going to held in college nd dresscode for girls was saree... for

Girls nd formal suits nd shirts for boys... as usual days were going... vansh was waiting for riddhima in hall... looking his watch..

Vpov

I was standing in hall nd waiting like a fool i had never ever waited for anyone... in life.. nd now i have to wait for my sweetheart... its been 2 weeks my sweetheart is living with me.. my house environment is changed.. past when i use to go to office..there was no urge to come home... but now.. my heart urge to come home... actually my house was never a home untill riddhima entered... i was waiting since half n hour..

V:RIDH(in loud voice)IMA..(in a lost nd soft voice)

I was going to shout her name to come downstairs... but what i saw.. was breathtaking for a while my my breath stopped.. i was mesmerized there she wass on stairs coming down in a red beautiful saree or i can say she had made it beautiful... she was handeling her.. saree.. i was lost in her beauty.. she was looking more breathtaking in saree... Damn... i had seen her in frocksuits.... joggers... but in sareeee she is just awesome i cant takeoff my eyes from her.. i want to make her mine forever... she is mine... her waist was lil visible... which invited me towards them to kiss them.. to niggle them... my inner thoughts want to do manythings... i can feel that my saliva is collecting in my mouth i gulped... i just cant blink my eyes... she came towards me... my heart beat was increasing... it feels my heart will comeout breaking my ribcage lost in my words.. i asked her...