chapter 23

Next morning

They both had their breakfast.. nd left for college... riddhima slept in car.. as she haven"t slept properly last night due to all the incident.. vansh stared her.. she is so innocent she was looking cute.. vansh was feeling guilty... they reached.. vansh doesnt want to wake her but he have to as her exams r going to start so she have to attend her important lectures..

V:sweetheart!! Riddhima... wake up we reached..

Riddhima opened her eyes slowly.. yawned nd rubbed her eyes.. nd looked here nd there...

R:we reached..... (in a sleepy voice)

Vansh smiled looking her cute antiques..

V:yess.. sleeping beauty we reached... no no i shouldnt call u sleeping beauty i should call u kumbhkaran... snoring like him..

Riddhimas eyes widened nd mouth opened

R:u.... i dont snore...

V:yess u..

R:noooo

She pouted...

V:ok ok i agree.. but dont sleep like this in class while lectures... nor everyone will run...

Riddhima narrowed her eyes..

R:ok ok now stop teasing.. bye..

She was about to open the door but vansh holded her hand nd leaned towards her nd gave her forehead kiss nd cupped her face..

V:nothing will happen to u untill i m alive...

He assured her she smiled nd bid bye... to him...

Riddhima was in her classes attending lectures... she yawned nd was feeling sleepy nd sejal noticed.. soon lecture finished..

S: what happened ?? Havent u slept last night???

R: mat poooch sejalllll( holded her head)

S: ohhhhhhhhhhh means u both.... (she screamed)

Riddhimas eyes widened she pinched sejal..

R: shut uppppp shhhhhh...

S: ok ok tell me what he did last night was he gentle.. orr(said in a teasing way)

R: ewwwwww stop it..  sejal i never thought u can think this bad... yuckkk.. nothing happened as u r thinking...

S:shittt!!! I thought i will became masii soon... what the hell y my wishes r not fulfilling nowdays...

R: sejal stop it.... nor i wont tell u what happened....

S: accha accha ok ok... now tell me..

R: sejal not here lets go to canteen.. i m having a bad headache.. i want a coffee..

S:ok..

They went.. nd sat.. nd ordered coffee... peon came to them..

Peon: sejall principle maam is calling u now.. she had to talk to u..

S: ok... riddhu u wait i will come in few minutes...

Riddhima nodded in positive... sejal left.. nd few minutes later... her coffee arrived.. she was drinking her coffee.. nd suddenly a man sat opposite to her... she scrunched her eyebrows... she had seen this man some where yess he is the same inspector who had came to arrest vansh..

R: u??? U r the same inspector who came that day to arrest vansh.. ??

Kabir: yesss.. beautiful... hiii i m Kabir..