𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟎𝟎𝟒

➤🂱 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 , ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
"i'll be in that friend zone 'cause i fuck wit her."

➤🂱 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 . 𝟭𝟬.𝟬𝟮.𝟮𝟮 . 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝟮:𝟱𝟳 𝗽𝗺 .
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
➤🂱.

"bro, dd, go! stupid ass nigga. ian neva playing the game witcho ass again."

"shut the fuck up, nigga! fa i tell koko you got another bitch," david mumbles, rolling his eyes while keeping them on the tv in front of them.

"name three bitches i got that ain't koko right now." ethan sucks his teeth and pauses the game, turning his body to his brother. he gives him a blank look as he waits for dd to answer.

"tamara, aaliyah, and brittany."

"you just lied, cause tamara want me, aaliyah gay, and brittany been wit marcus since 6th grade. lie again, nigga." ethan corrects. "me and koko not even together."

"that don't matter, though. ya obviously jacking each other. i seenat shit this morning. and last night in the car, and before they went to the mall," dd shakes his head, smiling at his younger brother, "if that's yo girl jus say dat. weak ass nigga."

"i jus told you she not, though. i'm finna tell kenni you tryna trap her. hope she beat yo ass and never fuck you again."

dd frowns, standing up from his seat with his hands on his hips, "nigga, that's my girl forever, nigga! talkin' bout 'i hope she never fuck you aga—'. nigga, i'm doing the fuckin!"

"that ain't what it sound like, but aight." ethan waves him off, picking up his phone.

"why you listening so hard?"

"why ya always so damn loud?"

"cause i'm jus that good. the bitches can't get enough." dd shrugs his shoulders, a cocky smirk settling on his lips while he sits back down on the couch.

"and i'm finna tell on you right now, too." ethan quickly goes to kennedi's contact and presses the facetime icon. instead of kennedi answering, it was koko instead.

"oh wassup, mama. whatchu doing?" ethan asks, smiling widely as he looks down at her through the phone.

"ion know. i'm thinking bout getting a piercing. what you think?"