𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟎𝟎𝟔

➤🂱 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 , ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
"i'll be in that friend zone 'cause i fuck wit her."

➤🂱 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 . 𝟭𝟬.𝟭𝟭.𝟮𝟮 . 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗽𝗺 .
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
➤🂱.

notti was sitting in his room with dd and ddot. he was still mad as fuck about what happened between him and koko last night and he'd been talking about it since ddot got there.

he knew he was wrong for the shit he said and did. he couldn't be mad cause koko did the same shit he did. but he ain't care, he was still mad. he ain't think she would copy him, he honestly thought she wouldn't find out and if she did, he thought she would just scream and swing at him.

he also knew he was wrong for saying they weren't together cause he knew they were working on getting to that point. and he was the one that made it known he was feelin her first.

"personally, i think you did too much. that's jus me though." ddot said, looking down at the blunt he was in the middle of rolling. this nigga was always smoking, don't matter where he was at he was gon smoke.

"bro," notti sucked his teeth, throwing his head back in his gaming chair as he covered his eyes with his hand. "i knowww that. youn gotta tell me." he dragged his hand down his face and picked up his phone.

he'd been texting koko all morning tryna get her to talk to him but she wasn't even reading his messages on anything.

"and she not even textin a nigga back! mmtch."

"i wouldn't text ya dumbass back either." dd laughed, looking up from his phone.

"cause that was some stupid shit you did. and you know she a demon lowkey, better be glad she ain't try to kill you, nigga." ddot added his input once again. he actually liked koko, she was cool as fuck. if her and notti ain't work out, he was still gon hang wit her. he don't care.

notti sucks his teeth, dead panning ddot, "bro, she can't whoop me."

koko was like the female version of notti. no body fucked wit notti cause he was like a different person when he was mad. niggas could see the shift in his eyes, it was like he lost his entire conscious when he was mad enough.

koko was the same way. they had damn near the exact same personality and temper.

both ddot and dd side eyed notti, then looked back at each other. they knew how notti gets, they've seen it firsthand. they also knew how koko got since they saw that shit too.