𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟎𝟎𝟖

➤🂱 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 , ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
"i'll be in that friend zone 'cause i fuck wit her."

𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟐/𝟐𝟑
𝟏:𝟓𝟔 𝐏𝐌

𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟐/𝟐𝟑𝟏:𝟓𝟔 𝐏𝐌

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 . 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺 .
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
➤🂱.

"ethan, take yo jacket and yo pants off real quick. i gotta do sum."

notti jerked his head back, looking at his phone wit his eyes widened. they had been on live for at least half an hour, literally talkin about nothing. "what you tryna get into, koko?"

koko mugged him, "ewww, you nasty. ain't no body talkin bout doinnat."

"my fault. whatchu need my clothes fa?" he smiled. he thought her reaction to anybody talkin about sexual shit was so funny.

"aight so— ooh, i need yo shoes and yo chain too. and yo watch and shit. matta fact, take everything off, like when you going to jail type shit." koko smiled down at him, clasping her hands together under her chin.

"ian neva been to jail, koko."

"oh. dat don't even matta for real. gon head take ya shit off, please." notti sucked his teeth, shaking his head as he began taking all his jewelry off. he sat his chain, watch, and ring on her vanity where he was sitting before standing to take his jacket and jeans off like she asked.

he was now sitting in her room in a pair of shorts and a wife beater, as usual.

koko held up his jeans, examining them. "ian gon lie, ion think ima fit these."

"why you tryna wear my clothes anyway?"

"oh, so i can't wear ya clothes now, fuck nigga?" koko asked, placing her hand on her hip as she popped her neck at him.

"aight, now you wylin. why i gotta be a fuck nigga?" notti said, holding back a laugh as he smiled widely up at her.

"turn around so i can put my new fit on. matta fact, close ya eyes too and make sure them people on live can't see me." notti does as he's told and turns around, closing his eyes while putting the phone in his lap. he could hear her struggling to put his pants on behind him, causing him to bust out laughing.

"mannn, ain't shit funny! you so skinny, ethan." koko whined.

"you want me to be fat? whatchu on?"