𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟎𝟎𝟓

➤🂱 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 , ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
"i'll be in that friend zone 'cause i fuck wit her."

➤🂱 𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 . 𝟭𝟬.𝟭𝟬.𝟮𝟮 . 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝟴:𝟯𝟵 𝗽𝗺 .
𝗰𝗵𝗶'𝗸𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
➤🂱.

me and kenni finally decided to chill alone together. we were sitting in my room, smoking, listening to music, and on live.

"koko, play von now. we been listening to r&b forever. we gotta get turnt."

"is you dissing r&b? don't get body slammed." i joked, looking down at my phone. "aight, bye live. y'all lame today, redo tomorrow asum." i ended the live and tossed my phone back on the bed.

"hollon, cause i got a question." i said, clicking on 'The Code' by polo and my fat head ass brother. this song really ate they did they big one with this. i finally looked over at her as i put the remote down in front of me, picking up the blunt that was sitting in the ashtray. "now, don't think no fuck shit cause ian een onnat. but why dd act like he'on fuck wimme asum?"

"ion really know for real." kenni shrugs, "he be like that wit any girl that be around."

"ohhh, so he jus don't associate wit girls period unless it's you?" kennedi nods, picking up her phone. i relit the blunt and brought it up to my mouth. "aight, that makes sense then. thought he wanted to fight me asum."

"koko, don't kill my man! what the hell ima do then?"

"i wasn't gon kill his ass— it woulda been attempted murder." kenni cuts me off, giving me a 'be for real' kinda look. ion even be doing no body that bad they just can't fight. "kenni, you can find another man."

"unt un, these other ones don't operate the same." she waved me off. i blew out the smoke i inhaled before passing the blunt to kenni.

"fuck you mean 'operate'? oh you tryna be nasty? okay." i stated, hearing her laugh after i put the pieces together.

"koko, is you a virgin? you got that innocent face, and you always be tryna change the conversation and shit."

i jerked my head back, "nah. ian no hoe though. jus one dude a few times."

kenni gasps, putting her hand over her mouth, "was it notti?"