𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟎𝟎𝟗

➤🂱 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 , ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
"i'll be in that friend zone 'cause i fuck wit her."

𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟑
𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟑𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 . 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺 .
𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘮'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 .
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
➤🂱.

notti had just called koko about 30 minutes ago, telling her to get dressed up because he was gon take her somewhere.

she was mad as hell that he decided to take her somewhere early as fuck, knowing how much she valued her sleep. but, even wit the attitude, she still got up and got ready.

he told her to be ready by eleven thirty since that was what time he was coming to get her. he wouldn't tell her where they were going through.

she decided to put on something calm since he didn't tell her where they were going, a grey, no sleeve cropped tank top, cargo pants, white socks and yeezy slides. she didn't have on a bra though, since she thought it looked weird wit the shirt.

she did her hair in a messy ponytail, laying her edges too so it wouldn't look too lazy. her makeup consisted of a little concealer, lip gloss and liner, mascara, and she also did her eyebrows.

she put on her accessories, the same chain that had her name on it, her bracelets, earrings, a few rings, and her apple watch.

she sprayed her favorite perfume, snowflake cashmere, before looking over her outfit in her vanity mirror. "yeah, i'm jus so sexy." she shook her head, going back into her closet to grab a purse that would match.

she didn't have that many bags, so she picked up her the black tote bag and put everything she needed inside; being her vape, cart, phone charger, airpods, lipgloss and liner, and the hand gun— making sure it was on safety— that the twins gave her when she first got to new york.

they wanted her to be protected incase something happened. she knew how to use them too, dayvon taught her. now she barely left the house without it.

she checked the time on her watch, seeing that it was eleven twenty-two and notti would be there soon.

she took her bag and phone, and walked out of her room, walking down the stairs until she made it into the living room.