𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟎𝟎𝟐

➤🂱 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 , ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
"i'll be in that friend zone 'cause i fuck wit her."

➤🂱 𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 . 𝟭𝟬.𝟬𝟭.𝟮𝟮 . 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝟵:𝟬𝟮 𝗽𝗺 .
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
➤🂱.

"my fault, luh folks. i was suffocating you?" koko asks once she steps out of the car, notti stepping out after her.

"not the way you thinking," he mutters in response. pulling his pants up a little before closing the car door.

"man, what?" koko bursts out laughing, leaning against his taller frame while lightly patting his chest. notti was about 5'10 while koko was 5'3.

"ian playin, why you laughing?" ethan asks, smirking as he wraps his arm around her shoulder, leading her towards the door to her house.

"oh, baby, i know."

"whattt, i'm 'baby' now? you jackin me?" he smiles, looking down at her.

she feels her cheeks burning as she looks back up at him, silently thanking god for creating her with darker skin. she looks away from him, "aight, you gotta stop smiling at me. you tryna get me, i know betta." she replies, pointing up at him before softly turning his face away from her.

"you decent as fuck, though. ima have ta catch you when yeen high, you know muhfuckas be acting different when they high. is you lame in real life?" koko asks.

"'in real life'? koko ..." ethan trails off, laughing, "nah, but i think i act the same." he shrugs, allowing koko to walk through the door first.

"folks," koko sniffs the air inside the house as she walks through the living room, "i should beat y'all ass! smoking without me."

"you was outside fighting and shit." keem replies.

"uh, wrong! i was at the corner store, the fight came to me," koko corrects him, walking up the stairs towards her room with ethan and darrian behind her.

"don't get mad at me cause you got beat up." quan snaps his head to his brother, sucking his teeth because he knew koko was finna go off. one thing she hated was being accused of something she's not or didn't do.

she stops in her tracks, quickly walking back down the stairs, moving past both ethan and darrian, "ain't no body mad! you finna make me mad tryna say i'm mad when i wasn't!" she hollers at keem who had an amused smile on his face.