𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟎𝟎𝟕

➤🂱 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄 , ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
"i'll be in that friend zone 'cause i fuck wit her."

𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟑
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔 𝐀𝐌

𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟑𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔 𝐀𝐌

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 . 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺 .
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
➤🂱.

koko sat slumped in her chair in second block, waiting for the bell to ring. she didn't even wanna come to school today because of all the bullshit she had to deal with. everyone was talking about the video all over every social media and of course everyone thought it was her.

all day people had been staring at her, laughing at her, or mugging her because of it and the day had basically jus started. koko wasn't no scary ass bitch so you already she was popping her neck the fuck back cause who the fuck is you staring at?

to her, everybody was dumb as fuck for thinking it was her but she honestly couldn't blame them. if it was someone else, she would slick believe it. she wouldn't be doing as much as everyone else was but she would believe it.

if it was notti she would believe that shit so she understood where he was coming from, but at the same time he should know that it wasn't her because he saw her leave wit kenni that night. when she was wit jaylon, they never moved from the kitchen or the living room. he never asked her to go anywhere else and if he did, she woulda told his ass 'FUCK no!'

she wasn't the type to sleep around for fun. last time she did anything like that was when she was wit her ex in chicago eight months ago, and she broke up wit him when she realized that's all he wanted in the first place.

before that, he treated her wit the upmost respect and made it seem like he actually cared for and loved her. but when she finally gave it up, he turned manipulative and used it against her.

anytime they would link up that's all he wanted to do, whether they were in a public place, literally outside, or at one of their homes. at first she thought it was funny how much he was feening for her, but then it slowly turned annoying because that was ALL he wanted to do.

she hated feeling like a sex doll to her own boyfriend.

so for notti to think she would actually do something like that, hurt her feelings. she ain't even care what other people thought about her that much, she learned to not give a fuck a long time ago. but notti...

and the shit he called her jus hurt her feelings so bad. she wondered if that was how he always viewed her, because he did mention the fact that she would wear tight clothes or clothes that showed more skin.