Chapter Three

Delirious figures that he must have fallen asleep while he was  crying because the next thing he knew he woke up. He looked at the clock and it read 9:28. He pushed himself out of bed and walked out of his door before the scent of bacon and eggs hit him.

     Delirious heart stopped for a second before realizing it was just Evan. He walked down the hall towards the stairs when Delirious found himself in front of the bathroom. The urge to cut was to strong even though he tried to resist.

    Delirious walked into the bathroom and softly closed the door. He walked to the sink and opened the cabinet under the sink. He looked and Richey before spotting a sharper blade. He snatched it and tore his hoodie and shirt off.

    Delirious sat down on the floor and brought the blade to his pale chest and began to press it into the baby smooth chest. He heard a gasp and looked up only to see Evan. Delirious' eyes exploded with tears. Evan sat down next to his hurt friend and stroked his back.

    "How long?" Evan asked softly like if he talked to loud Delirious would break in two.

    "11 or 12," I answered vaguely as possible.

    "Months?" Evan asked hopefully.

    "Since I was 11 or 12," Delirious said after a minute of silence passed.

     "Oh Jonathan," Evan said getting up, lifting Delirious up with him, and hugging him. As Delirious cried into Evan's shoulder and he melted into his warm embrace.

    After the older of two had shed all of his tears, years worth tears, Evan began talking.

    "You need help," he said as he started stroking Delirious' hair.

    "No," Delirious said pushing him away,"no, no, NO, NO!!!!!!" "They are all the same; same speech, same requests, and same lines!" He screamed.

    "I just want to help you. I am scared that I will find you dead one day. I am scared that I will never see you again!" Evan countered. "Del," Vanoss started to say but Delirious cut him off.

    "No, Evan. Just...just leave," he said shocked at my own words. Evan opened his mouth to say something but closed it and hurried downstairs. Delirious walked to the stairs and saw Evan grab his bags and walk to the door.

    "I can't believe I fell in love with you," Delirious blurt out before slapping a hand over his mouth. Evan stopped at the door before continuing to exit Delirious' house.

    Once Evan left, Delirious fell to the floor unable to cry. He got up to walk to his room. He looked under his bed to grab a thick rope. He walked to the living room and made a slip-knot with the rope.

      Delirious tied the other end of the rope to the fan in the living room and positioned his head in the rope. He jumped off my sofa and he felt the rope start to choke him. He couldn't breath.

    Delirious started to thrash and choke. He gripped the rope trying to pry it off of his neck. Then, everything got black and his lungs burned. He blacked out at the moment, welcoming death.