Chapter ....

3rd Person P.O.V.

Nogla shifted in his chair awkwardly as he watched Delirious choke on his food. He felt silly sitting with his friend. All Nogla wanted to do now was cry but he knew if he ran Delirious would catch him.

"Oh. My. God." Delirious started,"I'VE DREAMED OF THIS MOMENT!" Delirious' screaming voice caught the attention of those in the restaurant.

"Shhh, jeez Delirious no need to scream," Nogla informed his friend but he could not stop the power if the fan girl. Delirious fanned his face and squealed as his inner fan girl came out to play.

"When you guys kiss for the first time, I'm going to there with a camera," Delirious gushed

"Man, that's some stalker stuff right there," Nogla laughed as Delirious went on and on. Nogla could faintly hear his friend ramble about a wedding. A phone ringing brought Delirious out of the world if fan fictions. Delirious pressed is phone to is ear.

"Hey Lui," Delirious greeted.

"What are you doing with Nogla?!" Lui screamed making Delirious flinch.

"Having lunch," Delirious answered confused.

"Get away from him! Leave him alone! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I'M TRYING!!" Lui yelled into his phone outside if McDonald's.

Sorry, it's short. I've been editing this book so that consumes a lot of time. Sorry, I'll ry to update more :d