Ernest

Evan's P.O.V.

Lui walked on the room I was in again. He walked to the middle of the room.

"Evan, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you," Lui said. He then gripped his head, digging his fingers into his head, and began screaming. He fell to the floor and began rocking back and fourth. He began to mumble under his breath.

"I'm sorry. No I understand. But he is my friend. Don't! No please not agian! Please don't! What if I- but Nogla will get mad at me. I don't want to. No, please not again! Ok, ok I'm going!" I managed to make out. It was like he was talking to someone but he didn't have a phone and no one else was in the room.

Lui walked to me and pulled out a blade out of his pocket.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he stabbed me in my arm. I screamed out in pain. Tears sprung out as he started to drag the blade a crossed my other arm. He made multiple slashes on my arm. He kept saying he was sorry over and over again; at first it was quiet bit in no time he was screaming it at the top of his lungs.

He made 23 cuts on my arm before backing off. I put his head in his hands and began crying.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered after he stopped crying. He looked right at me and I managed to form a smile on my lips.

"I forgive you," I said in a soft voice. He looked shocked and his eyes grow wide. "What is his name?" I ask.

"Ernest," he said sitting in front of me.

"What does he tell you?" I ask just trying to help my friend.

"To hurt myself and others. If I don't he punishes me," he said after a minute.

"How does he punish you?" I question.

"He tells me things and repeats all of their words," he says ad then he started rocking back and fourth again.

"I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy," he repeated over and over. Great one of my best friends is crazy. Fabulous!

Author's Note
Ta da~! Yeah, update! LOVE ME!!! So I made Lui crazy in this story I guess. Idek. Well you want your cookie? *Hands Cookie* Take it and you eat it! Well have a great day/night and smile on :)