It Will Work

Delirious' P.O.V.

I woke up early the next day. I threw on some clothes, grabbed my wallet and my phone, and head out the door. I ran to a convince store and walked around the store until I found a pencil sharpener.

It will work...

I grabbed the pencil sharpener and paid for it. I ran home and grabbed a screwdriver. I walked into my bathroom and silently shut the door.

Once the door was shut I got straight to work. I ripped open the package for the pencil sharpener and undid the screws that held the blade in place. I placed everything expect the blade on the baroom counter. I played with the cold metal in my hand before rolling up my sleeves and holding it over my scared and pale arm.

Do it! Do it now!! I know you want to~ Make the pain go away for a bit

I brought the small, cool blade down to my skin and made a slash. Soon after I made the cut blood began to make its way out. I liked the feeling so I made another.

1 - For being stupid

2 - For being born

3 - For breathing

4 - For cutting

5 - For trying to die

6 - For not dying

By the time I was done I had 20 new cuts. I felt so much better. I cleaned up and screwed the screw back in place. I placed everything were it should go and crawled into bed. This is when regret set in. I betrayed Evan and the guys. I began to cry and I cried until I passed out.

Author's Note
BOOM!!!!! DONE! I'm sooooooooooooo tired. Well you didn't come here to hear me complain, did you? Did you come here for a cookie? Well here's one anyway...*Hands Chu Cookie* Have a great day/night and smile on :)