[8]

"So how was it?" Taeyong asked when Ten called him on facetime after coming back home. "It was..."

"Ten you know I can see your face." Taeyong scolded him when he noticed his red cheeks. The younger one rolled his eyes. "I don't know what do you want to hear. We were talking mainly about high school. He didn't mention us..." he said slightly disappointed.

Taeyong sighed sitting more comfortably on the chair in the kitchen cause he was home alone. "Ten tell me the truth..." he said. He knew his best friend and how he reacted on certain things.

The Thai male looked at him in silence then buried his face into the pillow. "What can I say... He is so charming Tae, he is still the same sweet and lovely. I can't continue meeting with him because either I will start cry any time or I just tell him I still love him." he complained not knowing what to do.

And Taeyong also didn't know. He really didn't know what to do.

"I... I will think how to help you Ten. But know please rest and don't think about that..." Taeyong said and Ten nodded ending the call. "Why are you so pathetic Ten. Crying over man." he chuckled at himself. "That's so not you." he complained tapping in the table with his fingers.

Unfortunatelly before he decided go to sleep Doyoung called him informing him about party throwing by Kun tomorrow. "Dammit can you just all leave me alone." he cried fakely. But he was clearly enough. He didn't have inspiration. People constantly wanted something from him. It was endless.

~

The next day was the mentioned party. Ten promised to be there and so he was standing with a drink in his hand smiling at other people, wanting to go home. Literally always the same. He was checking the time every five minutes and he hoped no one noticed that so far. He didn't want to come across as mean person after all.

Good thing was Taeyong was also there, without Jaehyun tho. "What do you think about sneaking out?" he asked his best friend who just chuckled. "I'm in but Doyoung is looking at us all the time. I think he know us too well." he noticed and Ten indeed felt Doyoung's eyes on himself. "

"Why are we even here?" the Thai boy asked not knowing the reason of the party. Taeyong frowned but then shook his head in disbelief. "Kun opened another branch here."

"No way, are you serious... I thought he was just thinking about this." Ten sighed already imaginating Kun approaching him whenever he had time. "He was thinking really fast then. Bare with this." his friend chuckled. "Oh, look who's here. Your prince Charming." he hit him slightly pointing with his drink at Johnny who entered the room.

Ten tensed looking away. "Why is he always alone?" he thought or more like said out loud beacause Taeyong responded to him. "I don't know. He never takes his fiancee with him." he said slowly. "To be honest it's kinda weird, don't you think so?" he asked.

Before Ten responded something Kun finally approached them, or more like Ten. That's why Taeyong left them alone heading to Doyoung and Taeil.

"How are you today?" he asked smiling at Ten who nodded. "It's great, thanks. I heard you will be more often here." he said hoping he would find out more.

"Ah, yeah... I hope so." Kun smiled showing his dimples but honestly Ten didn't want to talk with him. Instead he moved his eyes at Johnny who smiled at him and Ten smiled back blushing slightly. "So..." Kun made him look at him again.

"Last time we were interrupted and I didn't manage to ask you something." he remembered and Ten was happy it happened that day and hoping this time someone will help him somehow. "Yeah, unfortunately..." Ten smiled sadly but it was fake.

"So, coming back to this conversation..." he heard and started to looking around to find help. "Would like to go on a date with me?" Kun asked. He was kinda confident but he was stressed Ten would refuse.

The younger one clenched his jaw putting his hand into the pocket thinking how should he reject him again. "Kun... I really appreciate that, but..." he said slowly and Kun was already smiling sadly.

"Um, sorry. Can I borrow him?" Johnny showed up next to them making Ten let out air he was holding. Kun didn't look convinced but the younger one used this as way to run away. "Of course... We will talk later." he nodded at Kun and walked away with Johnny who looked at him discreetly.

"I hope... I didn't interrupt something?" he asked embarrassed. It's not like he overheard the conversation and didn't want Ten to agree. He didn't know why, he had fiancee so he shouldn't be affected by that.

"Not at all... I'm actually glad." he sighed. Johnny nodded. "I don't know when will he stop asking me out..." he added thinking about how many times he rejected him. "So you are single?" Johnny found courage to ask. "Yeah..." Ten answered scolding himself inside. He had to think what he was talking about. "You?"

Johnny cleared his throat feeling pain, not exactly wanting to tell him the truth. "Oh, wait. I think Doyoung told me you have fiancee." Ten quickly said laughing awkwardly as Johnny clenched his jaw. "Something like that..." he nodded not looking into his eyes.

Then uncomfortable silence appeared inbetween then so Ten even thought that it would be maybe better to stay and talk to Kun. "Do you... have your eyes on someone?" Johnny suddenly asked making Ten choke on his wine. He blinked few times but tried to stay calm. "N-no, not exactly." he answered. "Why are you asking, tho?"

Johnny looked around slowly not knowing what to say. "When I was talking to Taeyong he mentioned he wanted to find you someone." he said happy from his answer.

"Oh, did he really?" Ten chuckled silently to himself. "Well, what can I say. Nobody can stop him. I have to enjoy days being single because if Taeyong says something he is loyal to his decisions." he sighed shaking his head dramatically which made Johnny look at him slightly annoyed by his response.

—♡