[11]

Ten felt empty. He didn't want to meet Johnny anymore. It was too hard for him and he didn't want to hurt himself anymore. "I'm sorry this happened Ten..." Taeyong cheered him up.

Ten visited him when the older was alone because this time he didn't want to be alone with his problem. "I can't believe I even let him in again. I shouldn't have done that in first place." he shook his head tapping on the kitchen counter in Jaehyun's kitchen.

Taeyong looked at his friend with sad expression. He went somewhere and brought a bottle then placed in next to Ten who looked at him not too sure. "What is that." he looked at the bottle squinting his eyes.

"Well..." Taeyong also do that and read the label. "Some really expensive champaign from France." he said nodding his head with approval. Ten looked at him with shock on his face. "Then I don't think we should drink this."

Taeyong looked with him and sighed going for the opener. "Indeed. He told me not to touch it. That's why we will do the opposite." he smiled placing two glasses in front of them and pouring the drink.

Ten giggled feeling better than before but he wasn't sure how Taeyong would solve his relationship issues. He didn't want him to be hurt as well. "Taeyong I'm rea--"

"You don't have to drink if you don't want to. I will do this anyway." he chuckled taking a sip and Ten didn't add anything also trying some. He knew Taeyong didn't want to talk about Jaehyun and the younger one should respect this.

~

After Ten left feeling tipsy Taeyong sat on the couch. He wanted him to stay but the other one insisted on going home. He said he didn't want to be burden.

After few hours Jaehyun came back home from work. He was earlier than usual which was quite surprising but Taeyong didn't know that because he was asleep on the couch under warm blanket.

Jaehyun tensed seeing the half empty bottle one the kitchen counter. He cleanched his jaw moving his eyes to Taeyong who was cutely sleeping with a small smiled on his peacful face. "Taeyong!" he said waking him up.

He opened his eyes scared and looked around letting a quiet breath seeing it was only Jaehyun and not some sorf of burglar. "You scared me." he said but the other one wasn't in mood to laugh.

"What the fuck is that?" he hissed showing him the bottle. Taeyong widened his eyes scolding himself for not hiding it in front of his boyfriend. "I-i just wanted to try it." he explained himself.

"I told you not to touch it, didn't I?" he heard and flinched. To be honest he didn't remember when he stopped enjoying the time Jaehyun was home. He felt happy and no one was shouting at him when he was alone.

"But it's just the chamagne, Jae... We can buy another." he tried to calm him but Jaehyun shook his head. "No! It was— for special ocasion. And as if, I will be the one buying it because you don't have your own fucking money." he added in anger making Taeyong stop.

He literally couldn't say anything when he heard that. It was too much for him. "W-what..." he gasped taken aback. "I'm sorry?! You told me not to work and now you are telling me I don't have money?!" he also got angry because he felt like he wasn't respected at all.

"Then maybe start doing something and stop complaining about me being at work all the time because if you want to know I earn money for your life!" he pointed at him and Taeyong felt like he was stabbed.

He lost it. He couldn't stand this anymore. He was looking at Jaehyun who was also staring at him.

Taeyong felt his head was aching. "Jaehyun..." he said with really calming tone making Jaehyun frown. There was a silence between them. After almost one minut the younger rolled his eyes. "What?" he wanted to know and Taeyong took a deep breath slowly circling the sofa to find a way to his room. He stopped in fron of the door and looked at Jaehyun who didn't understand anything.

"Jaehyun... I love you." he said with a sad smile and before the younger said something he continued. "I love you, but I can't do this anymore. I—" he said trying to hold his tears. He couldn't believe it was the end. "I can't keep leaving like that. Let's break up. Find someone who is stable, has a work and doesn't drink a champaign you bought with your hard earned money." he added. "Let's end this beacuse I can't keep loving you. It will destroy me and I'm not strong enough to let you take my heart and leave me with empty soul." he shook his head and enter room closing the door.

"W-what?" Jaehyun said after he let himself hear the information. He couldn't proccess what Taeyong just said. It was like a nightmare.

He couldn't believe in those word.

He looked at the door and blinked few times leaning his hands on kitchen counter because he felt like fainting in any second.

What has he done?

—♡
Oops...