[19]

Two days later Ten decided to go back home after he took a previous day to think. He didn't know what to do but what he was sure was that he wanted Johnny back and he knew he wouldn't easily give up.

As if he didn't do this already...

He rushed to his home to tell everything to Taeyong but he didn't notice his best friend. He called him several times but he didn't answer so Ten cursed and left to his gallery to find Doyoung who also didn't answer his phone.

But why would he be there if Ten wasn't there?

"Could you please contact Doyoung and tell him to call me as soon as he can?" he asked his secretary who nodded and immediately fullfilled his wish.

Ten sighed sitting in his car thinking what should he do. After a while he decided to call Kun who fortunatelly answered and agreed to meet with him.

That's why Ten was on his way to his company.

When he reached the place he went straight to Kun's office and smiled when he saw him. "Good to see you." he sighed sitting on the couch with his friend who sat next to him. "You didn't even say goodbye to me." Kun pretended to be mad.

The younger boy rolled his eyes. "Sorry, it was sudden decision but here I am." he shrugged and then silence appeared. "What made you change your mind?"

Ten frowned not knowing what he meant. "You came back and I don't think that was your main plan..." he explained waiting for Ten to say something. "You said you wanted to rest."

The younger one rest his elbows on his knees while connecting his hands together. "You are right..." he said finally and Kun smilled shaking his head. "Of course."

"I just... I want to get him back..."he added quietly suddenly feeling embarrased with his idea. Kun widened his eyes but he wasn't too surprised. He could tell their bond was too strong to be destroy. They meant to be...

"I understand." he nodded and Ten looked at him surprised. "You aren't mad I want to stop the wedding?" he asked and the older boy chuckled. "Why would I be. I know you love each other... Just do what you have to do." he simply said.

Ten stayed silent. He felt better after he heard what Kun told him. He didn't even need Taeyong's assurance but he was sure his best friend would make him to do it... He was right since the very begginning.

"I have to find him. Do you know where he lives?" he asked with hope in his eyes. Kun was amused by his determination. "You want to go to his home?" he asked trying to hold his laugh. Ten blinked few times thinking about how stupid his plan was. But before he said something Kun took pen and wrote something on the paper. "Here. You can go Ten. But don't screw this." he patted his back and the younger smiled. "It's a shame we didn't work out." he sighed but Ten knew he wasn't mad.

"Thanks a lot." he said then chuckled leaving.

The drive took him about 20 minutes. He stayed in his car to calm down his heart. He slowly entered the building and headed to the apartment Kun told him to.

He knocked after few seconds and waitied for someone to open the door. After a minute he finally met face to face with... indeed pretty girl. She was so pretty that Ten wasn't sure what should he do next.

"Um..." he stuttered. She smiled at him but he couldn't tell she was happy. It was sad smile. "You must be Ten, I'm assuming?" she asked with soft voice scanning him barely visible. Ten didn't know how should he react. "Yes..." he nodded discretely looking into into the house to see if Johnny was inside.

"He is not here." she said as if she knew why did he come to her apartment. "Oh, I just... Um..." he started to feel awkward. "I... I'm sorry, I should go..." he said and added. "I hope you will be happy but unfortunately... I can't attend your wedding." he bowed slightly, ready to go.

The short girl leaned against the door clenching her hand on the handle on the other side of the door. "Ten." she stopped him still smiling. "Wedding is cancelled. He packed his things this morning and left. I don't know where." she shook her head shrugging and he blinked. "Oh... I understand..." he said. "I'm really--" he wanted to add but she shook her head again. "No need...Just go." and she closed the door.

And he did. Somewhere inside he was glad he came here despite the awkwardness. He felt the conversation between the two of them was needed even if they didn't talk much.

He went back to his house to think about what should he do. When he entered he found Taeyong. He run to him and hugged him tightly. "I called you..."

"I'm sorry. I was with Jaehyun." he blushed. Ten looked at his hand and widened his eyes at shiny ring. "What is that Lee Taeyong?!" he shouted and his friend blushed even more. "He finally proposed."

"Oh my god." Ten felt tears inn his eyes. "Hey why are you crying?" Taeyong got worried. Ten laughed shortly trying to hold his tears. "I'm just so happy for you. It was high time." he sniffed and Taeyong giggled.

After they told each other everything Taeyong finally sighed. "What is your plan?" he asked. Ten blinked few times. Taeyong smiled. "You know where he is am I right?" he assumed and Ten's face only confirmed it.

"I have my idea... But..." he said quietly. Taeyong shook his head with a smile and grabbed Ten's hand. "Do what you have to do Ten. We will be alright. Just... Don't forget about us, hm?" he said as if he knew all Ten's questions he was about to ask.

He was speechless but he was happy to have Taeyong as his best friend. "Thanks Tae. I will." he felt his heart beating fast. He couldn't wait to see him. He couldn't wait to finally see Johnny.

He hugged Taeyong tightly, excited.

"Thank you for everything..."

—♡

Next is... epilogue I guess... :((