Chapter 181 - 193

Chapter 181 - The First Twins (15)

News of the return of the observer who had destroyed a nation in one night spread instantly through every country and the population began to panic, fearing that the heartless demon would destroy every nation with his love of death.

In a short time, fear and hatred towards the Resistance had reached a critical point. There were constant demands on the internet and in real life for governments to do something about the terrorists, either by taking their families into custody or by holding hostage all the multiversal observers under their control.

The United States hadn't recovered from the disaster and the power landscape in the world had changed dramatically, with the centre of power having gradually shifted from North America to Asia. Soon the leaders of Britain, Germany, France, Canada, Russia and other countries gathered in China for a meeting in Shanghai to discuss how to fight against the Resistance, who might have the power to destroy the world.

In the meantime, the Resistance was remarkably calm.

Not only were the zero level observers afraid of Chu Yang, but the resistance were a little afraid of him too. How could a man who was normally as timid as a sheep have such incredible powers and be capable of doing such terrible things?

They didn't understand how Chu Yang's observation power had increased exponentially after meeting Lin Qi.

The strength that Lin Qi had demonstrated in the Kingdom of Truth was even more frightening to all the observers, who secretly wondered whether such observation power had reached the realm of an upper five.

Chu Yang, one of the participants, was sitting in the corner of the venue, carefully polishing his cello. He had taken it with him before when he fled and it had been with him for a year and a half. He listened to the heated arguments of the people around him, but made no comment.

Sitting on a prayer bench, with his head in his hands, Lin Qi listened to Xiao Yiquan of the Holy Inferno Ministry analyse the series of actions that the zero level observers might take against them. He believed that their current location was too concentrated and that the other side might nuke them, or they might have the Pro-Zero faction come and destroy them. The Pro-Zero faction had a number of sect leaders like Antonio and with only the Archmage of the Holy Inferno Ministry on the Resistance side, it was uncertain what the odds would be against them. On top of that, there was the Advisor, who had always stayed out of sight and who had never been directly involved in the affairs of the Four Orders or the world at large, but in a situation like this, it was hard to be sure if that would change or not.

He glanced at Lin Qi.

Lin Qi said, "He has always just stood by and never made any changes, not even for me. You must have witnessed that yourselves over the years."

"At any rate, we still have three upper five leaders, in case the other side uses nuclear weapons again......" Xu Bai said worriedly.

There was an uneasy rustling. People weren't optimistic about this prospect.

Did they all have to become exiles?

"If that's the case, we need to make the first move." Lin Qi suddenly spoke up, "Who are the key figures? We can at least delay them if we can take them down."

"There are too many key figures. They have three leaders who are all fifth levels and also the heads of state and all the people who despise us......" A priest of Chaos Temple sighed, "In a situation like this, we can't possibly eliminate all of them."

"Perhaps...... me and Lin Qi can try." Chu Yang suddenly spoke.

At these words, everyone looked at him in consternation.