Hero by heart!

A/N: I know wrong fandom but I found this pic and was ohh hello XD

Izuku: So you are actually a hero?

Hawks: Haha, yup. The one and only in pereson. Anyway I can help you tho or is this really just a mix up of numbers?

Izuku: I.... Oh my gosh!

Izuku: I am so sorry.

Izuku: I mixed up the last three digit of the number. 

Hawks: It's fine kiddo.

Izuku: Do you mind... if I ask you some questions while I am here. Once again sorry.

Hawks: Go ahead.

Izuku: why did you decide to become a hero tho?

Hawks: I didn't actually. Well I wanted to be one as a kid but then some things happened and I just got into it. I know it's not much but hey, you don't need to want to be something to get to be it in the end. Trust me kiddo, the world is weird and I've seen a lot. Heroes that turn to villains, vigilantes becoming hero slaughterer....  Whelp, that's all I can say.

Izuku: weren't you like held captive and had to go under hellish training by the hero commision?

Hawks: HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Izuku: Ahm.... I just know.

Hawks: -_-

Izuku: I am a fan of heroes alright. I try to find out the most I can about them to well have them as my stars. 

Hawks: Not a good excuse.

Izuku: How about me being an UA student in the hero course.

Hawks: Better but still sus.

Izuku: Alright, I'll drop the question but... was it really worth it? I mean you did say it but really?

Hawks: It was. I love my job and that is all you need.

Izuku: That's cool.

Hawks: Yes, indeed. I mean I became one but kid, you are in a hero school, you too will be a hero once so you will see that it's not about wanting to be it but to be able to do it and enjoy yourself. It's hard like every job but it's so worth it. Just hold on in school.

Izuku: Cool. Thanks.

Izuku: I don't mind working hard but I am worried since I am quirkless

Hawks: Don't worry! If you stand behind it nothing can stop you. I've seen so many things that are done by sheer willpower. So just believe in you.

Izuku: you think I can make it?

Hawks: I'll always root for heroes in training.

Izuku: Thank you.