Think positiv!

Izuku: I saw you on the news

Hawks: Oh Really?

Izuku: Say are you okay tho?They said you were send to a hospital

Hawks: Yes, I'm alright. I was a bit banged up, but I'm healing nicely.

Izuku: Are you downplaying things again?

HAwks: I'm just being honest! I swear!

Hawks: I was hurt but the doctors at the hospital said I'll be alright.

Hawks: It's nothing to worry about.

Izuku: You never know.

Hawks: Yes, I can't afford to be reckless, not when people need me.

Izuku: Who were you even fighting.

Hawks: Two villains who were trying to escape city limits. I wasn't the only one fighting, though - the police and other heroes were there to help as well. 

Izuku: Yeah.... but a lot of collateral damage and some lives were lost TT.TT

Hawks:  sadly 

Hawks: I know, and it's tragic. 

Hawks: I tried my best.

Hawks: If I only would have been faster!

Izuku: NO! You were fast! I watched it on the news! And how were you supposed to safe that?! It was a hopeless situation and you managed to get it right! 

Hawks: If it looks hopeless, then that just means we need to just put more effort into it. I saved them after all. I was the only hero on sight at first and I... I tried my best to keep them at bay.

Izuku: Does that mean every little live matters and can make a difference?

Hawks: Absolutely! 

Izuku: Noted!

Izuku: Get better!

Hawks: Thanks.

Izuku: I would love to visit but I am busy with exams.

Hawks: It's fine and it is much safer for you not to come here.

Izuku: Fine.... get better and do get a lot rest.

Hawks: Yeah I know. I am the number 3 after all. I am not gonna let anyone steal my rank! Trust me, I'll get better.