Villain or hero?! What's your take?

Izuku: hey

Hawks: Hey there! What's up?

Izuku: ah nothing much and you

Hawks: Just enjoying the sun... I am sick of tired of the rain recently. What about you? Anything interesting going on?

Izuku: I am debating if I should be a villain in the future. It seems nice at the moment.

Hawks: 👀 are you kiddin me?

Izuku: no, but I am sure I can get away with murder

Hawks: Stop right there. You know who I am right?

Izuku: I know...

Hawks: Then you also know that it's illegal and that I would need to hunt you down. It wouldn't just be me but also a lot of others.

Izuku: but there is this bully and I am sick of 

Hawks: Then report them! Killing is not an option. It's not a goddamn solution at all. You'll get just more toubles. Look kid. If you wanna kill someone, you shouldn't text a hero about it. IF you know someone to help you out, do it. And hypothetical you should get a plant where you use the body as fertiliser. No body, no crime.

Izuku: ...... helpful.

Izuku: Also I tried but they say I am making things up

Hawks: Who said that? Did you talk to the police?

Izuku: there is none available.

Hawks: There always is. How about the adult, parents? How about teachers? I am sure UA isn't that hard on it and they know about quirkless discrimination. Nezu hates it.

Izuku: I am scared to tell them tho...... Can you maybe help out?

HAwks: I'll always be here to talk to you but I wouldn't be able to do much without more informations. Go to a teacher and tell them more about it. They can help you more than I do.

Izuku: But aren't you a hero? Can't you do something about the situation?

Hawks: Heroes don't always have to be the solution. You have a teacher, you have a principal, you have parents, you have friends hopefully and you got a school councillor for everything. Please go talk to them. I am here for you too but without details, I won't be able to help out much because even then, I will talk to them too.

Izuku: sigh

Izuku: Well you are no help!

Hawks: What did you think I would do? Help to actually kill someone?

Izuku: No!