KFC FOR LIFE!

Izuku: I heard something funny wanna hear it as well?

Hawks: Sure, why not! I could use a good laugh, especially today.

Izuku: Someone called a KFC keigo fried chickens and was soo set that you were the owner of it XD

Hawks: WAIT WHAAAAAAAAT?! I what?! This is surprising and kinda hilarious. I like it. I could honestly use that to eat free nuggets.

Izuku: 👀 I mean they call you a canibalist because of how much chicken you eat... you sure you wanna go through with that?

Hawks: Haha, hell nah! I am NOT A FREAKING CANNIBAL!!!. But that's just because I'm a big fan of KFC. I

Izuku: why kfc tho? Aren't there better ones?

Hawks: KFC is my favorite because it's fast, convenient, and always tastes great. Plus, their chicken buckets are always a hit. 

Izuku: dumb question but did you ever get food poisoning becuase of how much meat you eat?

Hawks: Nope, why should I! ... Kid you do know I am part Hawk... they eat chicken and small birds.

Izuku: ..... I know that.

Izuku: But I always hear that they find you eating nuggets.

Hawks: true that but KFC is still better than Mc'Donalds.

Izuku: Wait does that mean you take even food from fans?

HAwks: Of course! I do take them but I have someone at my agency check it up for poison if it is green, I'll take it. Someone made it after all but usually I donate the food I get to shelters. They could always use it. Also thanks for the chicken this morning.

Izuku: wait you knew it was me?!

Hawks: Haha, of course I did! You really think I don't? 

Izuku: how?! And being a hero isn't an excuse since you never met me before in real life!

Hawks: Kid, I am a hero and I have security systems, I can check them up.

Izuku: I am confused! I mean yeah I have a nick and all but in person... how can you tell it was me? I never told you anything about me

Izuku: Well glad I didn't do something stupid to upset you or anything else.

Hawks: Funny you, even if you did, it would be just a prank from a kid. I am fine with these unless it's illegal....... cause hero and all and you are a student as well.

Izuku: Yeah... yeah......

Izuku: Ah I gotta go now... I hope you don't mind if we text later. I mean I hope you are fine with this.

Hawks: Hit me up here and there, it's kinda fun talking to you... for a change.