Prolouge

Lord Voldemort, the most feared being in all the wizarding world, the most evil creature in all of magic existence...had a kid, and he didn't even know it, not that he would care or anything. It all started when Mary Obsidian went to Hogwarts, a Gryffindor who was willing to overcome the common struggles of a young witch and succeed. Eventually she did, with the "support" of her long time love since year 5, Tom Riddle. Riddle was not the type to fall in love with another student, he wasn't the type to fall in love period. He eventually became worried of his future, and did some great things, terrible things, but great. Mary feared this side of her former lover, and went into hiding. She then went to her former professor, Horace Slughorn, for help. Eventually after some time, Mary realized that she never told Tom the most shocking news of her life, she was pregnant, with his child, and all he could think about was power, immortality, and conquering the wizarding world. Eventually Tom Riddle became the most feared being in the wizarding world, Lord Voldemort, many feared him, some didn't. But as Hope seemed lost, Voldemort eventually perished, at the hands of not a powerful Wizard, but a child, a child who was given love and acceptance by his parents who have died to give their child that love. But much before Voldemorts demise, Mary's child was born, a healthy baby boy. Voldemort did not know of the child's existence, and did not care to know, Mary eventually came to find out Tom Riddle's conception, how he was concieved by a love potion, and those who were conceived because of such things, they could never feel love, or being loved. She felt her relationship was in vain, and vowed to resent Tom Riddle for the rest of her life.

Mark, Mary's son, grew up and became an exceptional young man, and a very powerful Wizard as she taught him the use of magic herself, hoping to keep the attention of the wizarding worlf away from him, especially since he's the son of He Who Myst Not Be Namef, living the first fourteen years of his life happily with his mother in United States of America.Mark spent a lot of time in America that he eventually gained an American Accent instead of a British one like his mother's, but it didn't matter despite everyone's questions, Mary made sure to give her son something that her husband never gave her, the ability to love, and to be loved in return. All was well...until Voldemorts return. Some say that the return was all lies and rumors, but Mary knew better, she knew it to be true, and she had to hide her son, and protect him from the one man who she doesn't want him to become. Eventually Mary told mark all about his father now that he returned, she then decided to send Mark away from home, knowing how ruthless Voldemort is. Now Mark is fifteen, and his story has just begun.