Broken

Waking up in the morning for one reason, school. So i just decided to get ready for school, i mean i dont hate it or like it either, its just something im neutral about, if i need it then i need it, thats all, but there's something i need and i like. Welp you guessed it, its her. She's something that i love. I like her, i need her. And one of the reasons why i enjoy school sometimes. Anyway enough with this thing, im ready to start another day..

I walked into class, and just sat at my desk. Well, doing nothing, since i dont know what to do and shes not here yet..

I decided to listen to some music while waiting. But its been a while, and class is almost starting too.. i wonder where she is? Maybe shes skipping school today? Well i hope not.. or else i'll just be bored, not really since i'll have shuichi and kaito, but still, just doesnt feel complete without her.. anddd here comes the teacher.

Now lets skip to after class since theres nothing happening besides, well, class.

I grabbed my lunchbox and sat next to shuichi and kaito, and to be exact im talking about like, we sit on shuichi's desk but we use other people's chairs.. well, borrowing i mean, hehe..

"Yo shu, anything happened yesterday? I didn't do anything yesterday besides helping my dad with his car and hang out with my other friends, quite fun yknow!" Said kaito. "Oh, well.. i uhh... i guess i hung out with kaede? Yknow-" "HOLY SHIT SHUICHI LIKES KAEDE!" "dude shes my girlfriend." "Oh, right.. well what about you kiibo?" Hearing what shuichi said reminded me of what me and miu did yesterday too, so i told them about it. "Oh well.. i hung out with miu yesterday! It was really fun, i was a bit shy though.." and kaito decided to just kinda ruin it.. he said, "waittt, you hung out with her? Damn bro what did she do to you?? Did she do anything horrible? I dont really like that bitch yknow-" "hey shes nice okay?! I know shes mean and bad towards you guys but that doesn't mean shes just plainly evil! Shes nice to me, and if she wasn't I wouldn't be with her anyway." And i think i got a bit angry, its just, people judged her too quickly yknow? "Um... anyway kaito, kiibo, are you guys gonna join the martial art class after this? I dont know im just a bit scared ESPECIALLY if i had to fight kaito, cause i dont know, it gets a bit too harsh sometimes and i dont wanna get wounds again-" kaito slapped shuichi's shoulder while laughing "dude you just suck! I mean i mean, look, we workout sometimes right? Im sure you'll get better and be as strong as me, but if you're not going to join I understand that.. what about you kiibo?" Well i never got a problem with it so i just said i'll join. And since im a robot, i dont think i could get injured like others, either way i still need to be careful.

We finished our lunch, and we just chatted more before we have to go to the martial art room.

And anyway, i still wonder if shes coming to school or not? And as i space out, class door opened, I thought it was gonna be our coach telling us to move, but it was her, that was a bit unexpected, well its just that i thought she's skipping school today and that shes just late, just kinda unusual yknow.. and when she sat at her desk i immediately moved seats and started talking to her because i was too excited! But.. she seems a bit off today.. "hey miu! I didn't know you were gonna be late, why are you so late?" "Oh uh.. i just woke up really late because i forgot to set my alarm you know" "ohh, i see, but didn't your parents woke you up?" "Um... well the truth is, i dont have my parents with me right now. So i live alone, and sometimes my aunt comes over to my house to check up on me and stuff like giving me food and money, you know..?" As soon as she said that i got a bit surprised, i wasn't so surprised because i've bever seen her parents before and even when i came over to her house. But, im still concerned about why she doesn't look so good today.. well, i asked her, "are you okay..?" But she didn't answered for a second. "Oh, i-im fine.. i just feel a little sick." After she told me that i feel like shes lying but, maybe she's actually sick? But if shes sick she wouldn't be going to school.. oh, anddd i have to go. Before i go i told her "well, i guess you should rest in the nurse's office then, if you need anything you can tell me!"