Chapter 27

"We're going where?" I asked in disbelief.

"Restaurant Gordon Ramsay," calmly said Tyson, "I made a reservation for us tonight."

It was Friday afternoon and I was with Tyson in his apartment.

"I don't have anything to wear," I said.

"You can wear this dress you're wearing now, it's fine," Tyson said.

The dress that I was wearing was not appropriate to wear to a restaurant. It was a simple, long, dark green dress with short sleeves.

"What time do we have to be there? And no, I'm not wearing this dress, I'll go buy something," I said but then realised I probably can't afford anything fancy.

"Seven. And I can take you shopping if you insist on changing the dress."

"Fine. But I don't feel okay taking your money and you know it."

He came closer to me and began to caress me with his hands, "I love you, Anna."

I was confused. These were the words I wanted him to say but it felt weird. Did I hear it correctly? Or was it really what I wanted to hear?

"Are you okay?" he looked into my eyes and asked.

Could I not be confused? He previously said he don't want anything serious and yet he says that he loves me.

"Anna?"

"Yeah, sorry, you just surprised me with that, that's all."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, let's forget about it and have some fun, okay? We still have some time and then we can go buy you a new dress."

"Okay," I said and then started kissing him passionately while climbing in his lap and never breaking contact with our sealed lips. He grabbed my butt with his hand while my hands went up to his hair, slightly pulling at the roots - I knew he liked that since he moaned into my lips.

"Baby, why don't we lose the clothes? You make me so hard right now."

He started undressing me. When I was completely naked he stared at me, his eyes focused mostly on my breasts and making me blush hard.

"You are so perfect, did you know that?" he asked me while taking off his clothes.

I admit I loved to see those muscles and abbs and...wow. The length of his hardness never fails to surprise me.

"Oh, Anna," he said then kissed me while laying me on the bed.

He wasn't too gentle yet he wasn't too rough. He knew how to turn me on and make me feel good. It was amazing, not that I have a lot of experience but still.

"Oh, that was amazing, right?" he asked me after he finished and fell on the bed next to me.

"Yeah, just like always," I said bit breathless.

"Hey, is everything okay?" he asked while turning on his side to face me.

"Am I the reason why you didn't go out on lunch with Tyler and he went back to New York?"

I could see he was shocked by my question.

"Well, I.." he began.

"Be honest, please," I begged.

"Partly, yes. But he also made mistakes at work that I had to fix."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Anyways, why don't we get dressed so we could find you a new dress?"