11: Unholy

Taehyung was sitting on the couch when jungkook came out of the bathroom after taking bath just wearing the sweatpants, taehyung looked at the upper naked body of his mate who was drying his hairs with towel, with every movement of his hands their produce reflexes in his muscled body, his well build abs were forcing taehyung to droll over them he wants to touch those abs and feel his reflexes, taehyung was practically devouring his mates just by his eyes.

"It's rude pup" , jungkook spoke with a smirk, I'm all yours if you want to touch it or feel it then do it , it all belongs to you so don't droll over my body, if you want it then come and get it, Jungkook spoke in raspy voice.

Taehyung who was dazed by the hotness of his mate just move towards him and place his long fingers on his abs and starts brushing them as he's some sort of convas, jungkook feel tingles shoots in his body, he closed his eyes on this heavenly touch, taehyung was seducing him and he was successful in his mission.

Jungkook moan softly when taehyung fingers start roaming from his abs to his navel, then his lips came into action and he started placing open mouthed kisses on Jungkook body starting from his navel to his nap, it was more then enough for Jungkook...

Jungkook moan softly when taehyung fingers start roaming from his abs to his navel, then his lips came into action and he started placing open mouthed kisses on Jungkook body starting from his navel to his nap, it was more then enough for Jungkook he can clearly feel himself aroused again just after taking care of himself.

Jungkook was on the edge to lose control on himself, he pushed taehyung on bed and start sucking his neck, first he placed some soft open mouthed kisses on his neck then start sucking his soft flesh, he bite a bit hard to creat hickeys on his neck to collarbone. Then he moved upward and put his earlobe in between his lips, sucks them and bite them hard, taehyung was nothing but a moaning mess under him, he clenched the sheets try to stop his unholy moans.

Jungkook licks his earlobe to sooth the pain then move away to see his mate, "I'm wondering what a beautiful mess I will create while having underneath you when we unite to be one", jungkook spoke in a raspy voice.

I also want to feel you pup, you don't have any idea , how I'm controlling myself, if you want this then we will do it but I don't want you to regret all this the very next morning, when the heat of the moment cool down.

I have waited for you for 21 years and after turning 18 , I craved for you every night so I want all these things more then you do, but I don't want all this because you have experienced some erotic moments of another couple.

What you say, should we continue or stop it....?? Jungkook asked taehyung.

I was not doing this because I have witnessed some erotic moments of yoonmin but because I want to make you happy because of me, I want you to arouse because of me not by seeing some horny couple, taehyung pointed as the last arousal of kookie with such a pouty face.

Jungkook laughed hard, who the hell told you that I got aroused because of those fuckers, aish my innocent baby, I want to feel you at that moment but suddenly I remembered that I promised you not to enforce anything on you that's why I haven't told you about my arousal, Jungkook replied while cupping his face into his hands.

Yeah just like this time huh, Taehyung pointed at the bulged in kookie's pants.
Aren't you are getting bold hmm...??
Jungkook asked with a chuckle, what's the point of getting bold it's all belongs to me, and I'm proud that you got aroused because of me. This time taehyung counter attacked with a smirk.

(Taehyung didn't aroused yet because he haven't get his first heat yet, but he's start getting horny time to time around his mate after getting 18)

Okiee pup , I will let you handle all the mess you create next time so don't expect any mercy from me, as you teased me enough tonight, next time it will be my turn, got it, jungkook asked him in a husky voice.

You are more then welcome my hottie alpha, I can also provide you my services right this instant if you want, taehyung winked at kookie while speaking in a sexy voice.

I will see you , you baby bear, stay away from those horny asses they are spoilng you jungkook tickled his bear and warned him.

We will see , who spoiled whom....!!! Taehyung spoke while giggling.

Come let's sleep my little devil, jungkook pated the bed next to him for taehyung, don't you need to use bathroom, taehyung once again pointed at the bulged of his pants, it's not a big deal petal it will go away in few minutes , so come and have some rest and taehyung lay down of the bed while snuggling himself around kookie .

Jungkook turned off the table lamp and nuzzled his face on neck crock of his mate, his sweet scent helping him calm down his tensed (🤫) muscles....

After few moments their were sound of soft snoring in the bedroom as both of them were deep in slumber.

______________________

Hehehe
How's my unexpected surprise in their romance 😂😂😂
Firstly I decided to write this chapter as their first kiss but don't know all of sudden I changed my mind and also changed the content of chapter along with its name.

For me the sweet and salty moments are much more romantic then intimate relationship so I'm trying to add some sweet thrill, butterflies in their relation just to give it a real touch.

Btw do you like if I add some intimating edits or fanarts....????

Guys do you watch jimin's Face Live today ..???
I kinda missed it because I was busy but I have watched it a bit....!!!

!!!

Okiee looking forward to your opinionsSleep wellStay blessedStay happyByee Sweeties 😘

Sleep well
Stay blessed
Stay happy
Byee Sweeties 😘