34: The Knight

Same Day Midnight:

It was midnight, the royal couple was sleeping peacefully in each other embrace on the hospital bed. 
After getting the control back taehyung didn't let any moment pass without staring his alpha like if he blink his eyes even for once the alpha will vanish somewhere in the thick air.

After Alot of struggle alpha made him sleep because he know like jungkook , taehyung is also tired .... Specially when V take all the pain to himself now his omega need a rest......

It was just thirty minutes till they slept when they here a silent knock in a unique rythem on the door. Taehyung recognized that knock...how he can forget it.

He slowly removed jungkook's hand around his waist and went towards the door to unlock it.... Being a possessive mate he didn't allowed anyone to visit his alpha but his Noona only for antidote.

And here comes the most awaited person standing on the door no one other then his precious "Knight".

And he didn't take a single moment and buried his head on his chest.

"Finally you came Ho-Seok Hyung" taehyung says while tightening his hold around his knight's torso.

"Yeah I'm all hear my sweet pup....!! You can hug me all you want but let me come inside first ...!! Is he awake or not yet. ....?? " He asked eyeing the royal alpha.

" Yeah he awaked after 4 hours and just slept few minutes ago....!! Should I woke him up for you ....??? " Taehyung asked.

" No need sweet pup , let him take rest for a while....!! How's his wolf ....?? Do you feel him....?? Try to connect him....?? " Ho-Seok asked worriedly.

" Yeah unexpectedly his wolf was wide awake whole time.... And the poison didn't effect him even a bit... In starting it felt like we lose connection with his wolf but when I marked him.... His wolf was surging to protect his human.... Jungkook took all the effect of poison to himself and didn't let it harm to his wolf. " Taehyung describe the whole situation briefly.

" And how do you remove the poison from his body ....? " This time the knight ask with a bright smile on his face.

" V did it by merging out mate charm, he even chant the spell with his blood to make it painless for Jungkook and then he sucked out the Poison. " Again a brief answer from taehyung.

Ho-Seok locked the already closed door behind him and held taehyung's hand in his booth hands." Let me do a favor sweet pup.... Give control to V for a while , I need to examine his condition, coz he's the one who took the pain for both of you ...!! Yeah...?? Let him come on surface... I'm here so don't worry I will not go without your permission....!! " The knight ask for the favor and taehyung didn't waste a moment and gave control to V without a single word because his wolves are really dare to him and he also missed his true moon wolf after their merge but V have always special spot in taehyung's heart.

"You took to long to come to me....!!!" An exhausted V says to his knight and lean his head on hoseok's chest.

" I did take too long if you don't close your link...!! You can't imagine how much worried I was.... I told you before no matter what happened don't you dare to close your mindlink with me ..... But you never listens to me once in your life time ....!!"  Knight says while patting his head.

" I'm sorry " a muffled apology from his sweet pup was enough for him to forgave his little pup.

" Where's your mate charm....?? " Ho-Seok asked sperating V from his embrace.

" Still merged with kookiee's charm.... I tried to unmerge them but It didn't work .....!! " V says while pointing to the mate charms which were still lying on Jungkook's chest.

"Okiee... Lemme see" he says and marched towards the sleeping royal blood.

He checked his heartbeat rythem, and then try to feel the royal alpha's connection with his wolf who responded him immediately like he recognized the touch of his mate's knight.

Ho-Seok wander his eyes in the room like he was searching something there and at the end the fruit knife with sharp blade caught his sight.

HE grabbed the knife and gazed the royal omega "do you trust me....???" He asked V with emotionless voice who just node his head positively because his knight is the one whom he can believe blindly.

Knight grabbed the left hand of alpha in his broad palm and cut his palm deeply, with in few seconds the blood start ozing out with unstoppable speed, knight mumbled a spell and bring his bleeding palm over their mates charm then he repeat the same procedure with the royal omega and mix their blood he was continuously chantting a spell now his words are clear and loud. Just a few drops of blood and the charm unmerge from each other before V pick up his charm from alpha's chest jungkook opened his eyes , deep red eyes......

"Ohh finally you woke up thanks to moon goddess" Ho-Seok was the first one who broke the silence of the room.

" You both can lick each other's wound so they can heal faster and go to sleep afterwards the spell I chant before will cause to fall in deep slumber, I will he sleeping here in this couch so both can please share the bed we have a long day tomorrow so gether some energy to deal with the upcoming events." Ho-Seok issued the orders within looking at the mates.

He was feeling uncomfortable here , he felt like he was invading the couples privacy but he can't leave them alone when he knows they both are exhausted and will not be able to handle the situation if anything happened in the knight. Ho-Seok went to the switch board and turned off the  lights of the room.

The two mates was still looking at each other with their deep blazing red orbs which was holding too many emotions in them. After a few moments Jk scoot on the bed and make space for V who didn't waste a moment to snuggle into his mate's chest it's the first time their wolf was feeling their touch.

A few seconds passed V was busy in getting the scent of his mate when he feels Jk's grip on his wounded hand, he slowly bring V's hand upto his lips and licked his injured palm until the wound fades away. V was watching this silently with Soo much love in his eyes for his mate.

" Lemme heal your wound" V asked and grabed the alpha's palm who's wound was already disappeared, royal alpha's thing.

" You are strong my mate and I'm proud of you....!!" V says and pecked his lips before snuggling into alpha's chest.

Jk also want to kiss his mate's lips right then and there but he can't risk it when he know someone else was present in the room who was clearly listening to their whisper.... And obviously the noice of peck won't go unnoticed from him so he took a sharp breath and tight his holds around his mate's torso and closed his eyes who was already dropping with sleep.

                   _______________

Apologies for being Late.

Eid Mubarak 💜